Night8 - part1

The wind began to pick up around 5pm, meaning we were in for a rough night. Nearing 9 o'clock, we all sat in the lounge area and huddled together. I sat with: Jeongin, who didn't mind the wind but also thought the tent would blow away; Jisung who screamed anytime the wind picked up and Chan who was completely un-phased by the bad weather. I hated it. The noise of the rustling tent and the heavy rain that kept reoccurring was horrible, but i remained as calm as i could. As a group, we decided to all sleep in the lounge because it made everyone feel safer and because it would be fun. So we dragged all our duvets and pillows out into the area. We stayed up late, chatting about random stuff because the weather was making it difficult to sleep. Jeongin fell asleep with his head on my lap but I didn't mind. He was too adorable to bother.
"Can we adopt Jeongin?" I asked Chan. He chuckled and then said that we could.
"Y/n," Jisung shuffled to sit by my side, behind Jeongin. "I'm scared." He pouted.
"We know." I replied. "So is Minho." I pointed out that Minho was sat, bolt upright with his eyes super wide, staring at the floor.
"Min are you ok?" Jisung asked. No response.
"Go see if he needs help." I suggested to my squirrel like friend. He scooted over to Minho and didn't ask before engulfing him in a big hug. The older boy relaxed his tense body and let his eyes return to normal.
On the other side of the area, i saw Changbin and Felix cuddled up on the floor. They had both fallen asleep. Seungmin and Hyunjin were playing card games and every now and then I would hear Hyunjin giggle and clap his hands.
Woojin and Chan were talking, about nothing in particular. I felt bad when i moved away from the maknae, plaicing his head on a pillow as i made my way over to Woojin.
"Can i have a hug?" I asked cutely. The eldest nodded and opened his arms.
"Um, I'm right here and you still went to someone else." Chan crossed his arms. "I am highly offended."
I laughed.
"Yeah but Woojin is the supreme cuddle monster and is basically a giant teddy bear." I told him, still cuddling Woojin.
"But I'm your boyfriend." Chan frowned. He wasn't really upset but i could see him being the jealous type.
Woojin released me from the hug and i jumped onto Chan. I trapped him in my arms, attacking him with kisses.
"That's more like it." He said when i let him sit back up.
"You guys are cute." Woojin told us. Chan held my hand and smiled widely.
"We know."