Day14

It was nearing 12:30.
We were all sat patiently on the ferry ready to leave. Our holiday was over and I can't lie, i was sad to go.
Chan was holding my hand because he wanted to. Jisung was holding my hand because he was afraid of travelling. I didn't mind though because deep down, I'm afraid of travelling too. I leaned my head on Chan's shoulder and he kissed my head gently. We both know that I'm likely to fall asleep within our four hour journey back.
-
This holiday has beed fun, to say the least. I never thought i would go home with a boyfriend, that's for sure. I just assumed Chan and i would remain friends with benefits. I also had no intention of moving in with Chan, until he mentioned it last night. I still have to ask Changbin but I'm pretty sure he will say yes. I know he wants Felix to move in anyways and me leaving would make that alot easier.
With everything that has happened, it's basically guaranteed that we are having another group vacation next year. Maybe not camping though.
We have been discussing staying in a hotel in Spain next May but nothing is 100% yet. To be honest, I don't care what we do as long as we are all together.

The End

A/N
That ending was cringey af but oh well.
Hope you enjoyed whatever this was.
Keep an eye out for a follow up to this in the near future.
Byeeee
:)