Chapter 10

I wake up at around 9:30am. I sit on the edge of my bed, rubbing my eyes. So far, the only thing on my to-do list is visit the coffee shop and see who was there that could be my Soulmate.

I sigh, getting up and making my way to the closet. Just as I'm about to open my closet door, my phone vibrates on my bedside table.

An unknown number flashes on the screen. I frown, picking up my phone.

I unlock my phone, and check my text messages.

Unknown: You wanted to get to know me?

I frown, is this the voice in my head?

Unknown: Yes.

My eyes widen.

Me: How did you get this number??

He doesn't respond. I sigh, throwing my phone on the bed, turning back to my closet. I decide on a lace white shirt, and baby blue skirt. I put my white flats on, run a comb through my hair, grab my notepad, and make my way downstairs.

No one is downstairs when I go down, but a pot of coffee is waiting on the counter.

I grab a cup and pour coffee in it, before placing a lid on it. Then, I grab my purse and car keys, and head outside.

I turn on the ignition to my black Mini Cooper, and make my way down the street, when my phone buzzes.

I stop at a light, and check my messages.

Unknown: I'm free at 7, if you wanna get to know each other....

I smile. Thank you.

'Whatever.'