Chapter 26

Friday. The day I learn it all.

I wake up excited. Can we meet up now? Screw school, we don't need it.

He chuckles. 'Of course, My Angel. Whatever you want.' I smile, heading towards my closet.

I wear a sexy, slim, low cut dress that shows off my curves. I smirk at my reflection, applying blood red lipstick, mascara, and black pumps.

I throw my hair up in a messy ponytail, grab my purse, and head downstairs.

My dad waits for me at the breakfast table, his eyes flying open as soon as I entre the room.

"Cienna Hope Malak, what are you wearing?!" I shrug, grabbing an apple from the table. "Change your clothes now."

I ignore him and head out to my car.

My phone buzzes with an address. I put the address into the GPS.

When I make it to the location, I'm in shock. It's a beautiful home, isolated, in the middle of a forest, with a small creek in the backyard.

Zachariel steps out of the door and makes his way to my car.

"Welcome to my humble abode." He chuckles as he gets in. He turns to look at me and his eyes widen. "Holy shit," he whispers. "I'm sorry," he says quickly, looking away.

I giggle.

"I'd never wear this before," I say.

He chuckles. "Why the hell not? You look...." he pauses, making eye contact with me. "You look stunning, Cienna."

I smile, my cheeks reddening.

"Alright, lets go. I'll text you the address to the place we're going... this is your last chance to back out."

I shake my head. "No. I want to know. I need to know."

He smiles. "Good."

My phone chimes when he texts me the address, and I put it in the GPS.