Chapter 37

I stand on a the table in the cafeteria, ignoring the questioning looks from my friends.

"HEY!" I shout into the crowd. The cafeteria quiets down, turning their attention to me. "WHO LIKES TO HAVE A GOOD TIME?" A few people cheer, the rest left confused. "WHO LIKES TO PARTY WITHOUT DAMAGING THEIR PRETTY LITTLE WINGS?" I exclaim. This time, everyone cheers. I grin. "COME TO MY TABLE SOMETIME BEFORE THE BELL RINGS AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE ADDRESS TO THE BEST, LEGAL, PARTY OF YOUR LIVES!"

The cafeteria cheers, and the principal comes running. I can tell he wants to stop me, but the fear is evident in his face when he sees my wings.

I wink at him, hopping off the table to hand out addresses to the swarm of students around me.

Elaine leans close. "What the hell are you doing?"

I smile at her. "Trust me." I hand her a napkin with the address on, and hand one to Avalon. "This is going to be a party you'll never forget."

Done. Most of first lunch has an invitation. Most of them will show.

'Good. I'll handle second lunch. I'll see you tonight, My Angel.'

I smile, handing the last of the students their napkins. I take a deep breath, nervous for tonight's events.

I cut the last class, meeting Zachariel at the meadow to hang up lights and set up loud speakers to give the appearance of a party.

Zachariel wraps an arm around my waist. "We did it, Cienna. We're about to save the damn world."

I grin, leaning into him.

That's when the first of the guests start to arrive.