1

Seth's breath hitched as he saw a familiar redhead walk into his coffee shop. His eyes followed her as she made her way towards the counter, it had been over three years since he had seen her in person. The last time being the day they broke up.

⏳⌛️⏳⌛️

"I can't do this anymore, I just can't. I'm letting my contact expire at the end of the month." Becky's mouth dropped. Never before would she have expected him to leave the WWE. Slowly the redhead sat and watched as his face turned cold when she asked him a quiet question.

"What about us Colby? We're never going to see each other." He rolled his eyes. Though the two had loved each other, it had recently turned to hatred with fights happening nearly every day.

"And.. It's not like we have recently. All you want to do is go out with your girls.." Her expression turned to match his.

"Then maybe this is where we should end this." With that she stood and left the room. He watched in awe not expecting what had just happened. A tear slipped down his cheek as a long breath was released from his body.

Becky grabbed a bag and quickly packed everything that mattered to her in the bag. She had thought about this before but had never expected it to happen so soon. Though she was miserable in the relationship she was still deeply in love with the man she had just ended it with. As she zipped her bag and left his house she knew it was best to never look back.

A three year relationship had ended in less than five minutes.

⌛️⏳⌛️⏳

Becky's eyes scanned the large coffee shop. It was when she found all to familiar chocolate brown eyes that her stomach dropped. Her eyes stayed on him as his eyes fell and his hand ran through his now short hair. AEW has changed him in more way than one.

"Whaddaya staring at Lass?" Finn Balor asked before his eyes followed hers. "Come on Love. Let's sit outside with everyone else." The redhead saw Seth's fist clench as the Irishman's hand slipped to her lower back. Her eyes left his body as Finn guided her towards the table with other wrestlers from their promotion.

•••

"Colby. What's going on?" Jon Moxley asked before Seth stood and quickly made his way out of the back of the shop. Though it was a warm summer day he pulled his hood over his head and quickly walked around the building. His breathing was erratic as he just about ran across the street, his coffee shop at his back.

•••

Becky instantly picked up on Seth's old Black and Brave hoodie as it had become an uncommon sight as he had closed the academy shortly after he left WWE. She watched as he quickly walked through the crowded streets, when he turned a corner her breath hitched in her throat. It was at that moment that she realized where she was.

He had brought her here years ago, back when they were dating. It was then that he had explained his placed for the abandoned building. He had plans to fulfill both of their dreams and open a coffee shop and bakery that was just down the street from his house in Davenport.

Charlottes eyes were on the redhead as she turned white as a ghost. As the blonde was trying to read her, Becky was trying to maintain her composure. When the two women's eyes met, Charlotte immediately knew she needed to take action.

"I'm heading back to the hotel wanna join me Bex?" The redhead followed her actions before nodding as they both stood. They both grabbed their to go cups and walked back towards their hotel.

"C-Char I-I can't breath." She said the instant they were in their hotel room.

"Talk to me Rebecca. What in the hell is going on?" The redheads breathing became erratic as she collapsed onto her bed. When her body curled into a ball Charlotte immediately knew what was going on. "Where Bex? Where was he?"

"T-That was his coffee shop." She moved to lay next to her best friend before her arms wound around the now sobbing woman. She knew that the way the two had ended the relationship was the farthest thing from easy on either one of them. She knew they had both suffered in the aftermath of the breakup.

•••

The door to Seth's house slammed shut before he collapsed into the door his body instantly sinking to the floor.

"Colby?" His head fell into his hands at his mothers voice. "Whats wrong Love?" She asked the second she noticed his rapid breathing.

"I-I just need a few minutes to compose myself." She nodded before quietly going back to the kitchen.

•••

"Maybe its time you tell him Becca." Charlotte said earning an immediate shake of the head. "Bex, he deserves to know.."

"No, Char he doesn't. All it would have took was one phone call, Hell a fucking text and I would have told him. But now, no, he can go fuck himself." The blonde simply shook her head as her hand ran along Becky's back still trying to get her friends tears to stop.

"What if you just have a single conversation with him? Maybe you both could get some closure.." The redhead shook her head.

"I don't want to see that asshole let alone talk to him." The blonde sighed.

"Bex. You broke up with him out of the blue over nothing. You both know that having some space would have been the best thing for your relationship.." She was cut off by Becky.

"No the best thing for our relationship was to end it. There was no changing how cold that man got. There was no changing the fact that he made one of the biggest decisions of his life without even talking to me about it. The best thing for me to do at that point was leave. There's no changing that Char." She earned a small nod from her best friend.

The two sat in silence for a few minutes before the redheads phone began to ring. Charlotte noticed the hesitation as she went to pick it up. Quickly tears were wiped from Becky's eyes before the two women sat up.

"Hey bubba, whats up?" A smile grew on her face as she saw the person on the other side.

"Mumma, I miss."