45

23 Weeks Pregnant

"How in the fuck were you even standing?" Charlotte commented after Becky explained to her everything that had happened to Seth.

"Didn't really feel any of it I guess?" Both women just about glared at him.

"There is no fucking way you didn't feel the fact that you punctured your lung, fractured vertebrae and tore part of your groin." The redhead commented.

"I guess I just wanted to get home." She rolled her eyes before he moved to sit next to Tyler on the couch.

"You know she's not going to let you do anything now." The small boy commented before both women nodded.

"I know. But she's not going to get me to sit all the time." He said as his arm wound around his son.

"You say that now. Wait until you really start feeling everything... Also have you seen the video of you going down the stairs? That was absolutely hilarious." He rolled his eyes at the blonde.

"It's was Da." The older man shook his head.

"It is until you realize what a flight of stairs can really do."

25 Weeks Pregnant

"Ready to go see your sister Ty?" Tyler looked at Becky confused. "You know how I said that I had a doctors appointment today?" The young boy nodded. "The appointment is to check up on your sister and to make sure that she's healthy. We also get to see her during it."

"And I get to come?" The redhead heard Seth's soft chuckle from behind them.

"Of course little Love." He spoke softly as she scooped their son up. "Mum and I want you to be there with us so you can see her."

"Do I get to touch her?" They both chuckled as they shook heir heads.

"Shes still in my belly Love. You wont get to see her for three more months Ty." He nodded bad he groaned.

"She's taking too long." Becky chuckled quietly as Seth's lips met her temple.

"Tell me about it little Love." A small chuckled escaped both of their lips before they stopped as the redhead looked between them.

"I'll rub your feet later Bex." She shook her head.

"My back Colby." He nodded.

"Whatever you want Love." Her lips brushed his cheek.

"Ty you better be like Daddy when you grow up." The small boy nodded.

"I will Mum." He said as his head moved to rest along her shoulder.

"Let's go before we're late Red." She nodded before they moved towards her face. "You driving or am I?" He didn't even need her to answer because he saw her climb into the backseat with Tyler.

"Just drive safe." He nodded.

"Always Bex." Seth said quietly as he noticed their son had already fallen asleep. "Music?" He saw her nod as she buckled her seatbelt. Her arms wound around her protruding belly as she leaned into Tyler's car seat her eyes quickly closing. He turned the radio on low before beginning the hour long drive to the doctors office.

"Red..." He gently shook her leg before her tired eyes met his. "We're here Love." He said softly before she sat up. "Little Love.." Tyler's eyes popped open before he shook his head, his eyes closing once more. Seth took a step back before Becky slipped from the car. "I'll get him you go get signed in."

"If I hear a peep from him that you hurt your back." She warned before he chuckled.

"I'll be alright Love." She rolled her eyes before she started walking towards the office. Slowly and carefully Seth climbed into the backseat. "Come on Ty. We've got to go see your baby sister."

"I don't wanna." He said as his arms crossed over his chest preventing his father from unbuckling him.

"Why don't you want to buddy? You were all excited before we left." Tyler's eyes met his.

"I don't want a little sister." Tears welled in the young boys eyes before Seth got his finger onto the latch and unbuckled Tyler from the car seat. Almost immediately the small boy was pulled into him.

"Are you scared Ty?" When Tyler nodded Seth knew he got an honest answer. "So am I little Love. Neither one of us know what we're doing. But you want to know something?" He nodded as his face buried into the large chest in front of him. The older man instantly felt his sons tears soak his chest. "Mum knows all about this and is going to teach us everything. There's nothing to be afraid of because you and I, we'll figure this out together with mums help."

"But what if yous forget about me?" Seth almost immediately started to laugh.

"If you think that's going to happen you're crazy Ty. Mum and I will never forget about you and we will always love you no matter what Tyler." As the young boys head separated from his chest Seth gently wiped his tears away. "You wanna see something I haven't shown Mum yet?" Tyler looked at him curiously before nodding. He moved his shirt slightly before he revealed a handprint on his chest over his heart.

"What is it?" Slowly Tyler's hand pressed to the tattoo before he noticed that his hand covered it perfectly.

"It's your handprint Ty. It's my way of saying that there is no way that I could ever forget you. I love you Tyler and nothing will ever change that. I'm not going anywhere and I will never ever forget about you." Tyler's arms almost instantly wrapped around his fathers neck before Seth quickly reciprocated the hug.

"I love you Da." His lips gently pressed to his sons temple.

"I love you more Ty. You ready to see your sister now?" Tyler nodded before Seth slipped from the car and the two boys made their way inside. Becky gave him a questioning look as she noticed the tears staining their sons face. He slowly shook his head before mouthing. "I'll explain later."

"Mumma, Daddy got a new tattoo.." The redheads eyes instantly shot to Seth's.

"That was supposed to be a secret Ty." He commented.

"What is it?" Before he could answer Becky was called back into the office. Seth helped her into the bed before moving to sit in the chair next to her, Tyler still in his arms. "What did you get?" The small boy pulled his fathers shirt down showing the redhead the ink. A smile rose across her face. "I like it." His mouth just about dropped. He knew how much she hated tattoos.

"Alrighty are we ready to take a look at the little one?" The doctor asked as she walked in drawing all of their attention to her. When the older woman's eyes landed on Tyler a smile grew on her face. "Came to see your little sister I see?" He nodded. "You know you've grown a lot since I saw you last. You look like you're ready to help your mommy and daddy take care of your sister." He once again nodded.

"I'm ready."