50

"Char go start your car. You go grab the bag then come back for me." Seth shook his head.

"I'm not leaving you Red. You look like you're about to pass out." Charlotte made her way over towards the two.

"Where's your hospital bag?" The blonde said as his arm wrapped around Becky's back steadying her.

"In the front of our closet." He said before the blonde gave him her keys. "But wait.." They both looked up at him. "Are you even having contractions? Are we rushing this?" The two women stopped before Becky smacked him.

"Shut the fuck up. Second baby comes out quicker than the first and my water fucking broke. Rushing is the only thing we will be doing right now." She just about snapped before Seth felt her grasp tightly at his bicep. He could tell at that moment she was having a contraction.

"Go get her bag." He said as he scooped the redhead up. "We'll be in the car."

"Give me a minute." Becky said quietly as Charlotte disappeared. When she slowly released a breath her face buried into his chest. "Can I change my pants before we go?" He chuckled before nodding.

"Of course Love." He said softly before he moved into the bedroom. "Char could you grab me a pair of her leggings from the shelf?" The blonde appeared with their packed bag and a pair of leggings for Becky. Once her pants were replaced Seth scooped her up once more before the three headed off towards the car.

The second Charlotte parked the car at the hospital a scream escaped Becky's lips as she grasped tightly at Seths shoulder. The blonde slipped from the car before opening the back door and slowly sliding into the seat behind the redhead.

"Breathe Bex." She said quietly. The two heard Becky take a few deep breaths before she looked between the both of them. "Let's go." Charlotte said instantly knowing what the redhead wanted.

Thirty minutes later Becky was hooked up to numerous machines that were monitoring her and the baby. As the doctors moved quickly around the room Charlotte quickly found a place to stand out of the way while Seth was just about forced to the back of the room by nurses. His eyes never leaving Beckys form as he patiently waited for everything to calm down.

"Please get over here." She said the instant the three of them were alone in the room.

"I've been trying. The fucking nurses wouldn't let me." He said as he moved a chair next to her bed.

"I'm going to go call your moms because I'm pretty sure both of you have neglected to do it so far. So while I'm gone try not to have the baby this time yeah?" Becky rolled her eyes at Charlotte.

"Yeah because I have control of the other human forcing their way out of my body." The blonde stood before her lips pressed to the top of her head. "Love you Char."

"Love you more birthday girl." The redhead shook her head before Seth jokingly stood.

"Welp guess I'm not needed here..." Becky tugged on his hand as she laughed. "What you two seem very happy I don't want to be the one getting in the way of things..." Both women were laughing.

"Sit the fuck down asshole. She would kick me to the curb in an instant if you asked her." Becky immediately shook her head.

"One I would never ask her to do that, and two she would kick me to the curb for even saying that.." He instantly got a nod from his fiancé. "See..."

"Let's run away together Bex." Charlotte commented earning a shake of the head.

"Would you just call me Ma already?" The blonde chuckled before she grabbed her phone and left the room. It was almost on cue that another contraction hit the second the door closed. Seeing the pain in her eyes Seth moved his chair closer to the bed. His hands gently closed around hers before his lips met her knuckles. "Now I remember why I never wanted to do this again." She said once the pain finally subsided.

"I'm sorry Love..." He said softly as he moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "You know if I could change positions with I would but I kinda don't have the parts for that." She looked him dead in the eyes.

"Want mine?" He chuckled as he shook his head. "Could you do me a favor?"

"Of course Love. Anything you need me to do you tell me." She gently squeezed his hand.

"Make sure Ty comes. He'll be a good distraction." He chuckled as he nodded. "Plus he'll keep you calm."

"He will. Let me go find Char and..." She shook her head stopping him.

"Just text Holly... Don't leave me alone." He leaned forward before his lips met her forehead.

"I'll text her." Her head tilted before her lips connected with his. "Love you Red."

"Love you more C." She replied as he pulled out his phone and texted his mother.

"They're bringing Ty." He said before Charlotte walked back into the room.

"I called both of your moms, Ronda, Jon, Lexi, Fergal, Joe, Sasha, Bayley and Renee." Becky stared at her. "I remember how you were last time and the more people we can get in here the more distracted you'll be."

"Jesus you realize this isn't a party right?" The redhead hit Seth the second the words escaped his lips.

"Shut up. They're all fine." He slowly nodded before he felt her hand squeeze his tightly. His thumbs gently ran along her knuckles. "Jesus this is going to be a long day." He could tell her voice was strained by the pain. "Happy fucking birthday to me right?"

"It'll all be worth it in the end Bex." Charlotte said softly earning a glare from the redhead. "I know. I know. I'll shut up because I've never gone through it."

"Good idea Char."