47

33 Weeks Pregnant

"Colby..." For the fifth time that night she tried to wake him up. "Colby." Her voice got louder which earned a groan from the man next to her in bed. "Colby, please wake up." He huffed before his eyes opened.

"What Red?" She could tell he was agitated from her waking him up.

"I can't fucking sleep, my back is killing me and you won't move.." The anger in her first few words quickly turned to tears. Slowly he sat up before he turned towards her.

"I'm sorry Bex." She sighed as she leaned into him. He could tell she was feeling defeated. "Want me to make you some tea?" She shook her head.

"Would you please massage my back? I literally can't move." His eyes met hers.

"You're hurting that bad?" When she nodded she saw his heart break through his eyes. "I'm sorry Red." Seth slowly rubbed the sleep from his eyes before he moved to grab a bottle of lotion.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled softly.

"Just trust me and take your shirt off." She eyed him.

"Only if yours comes off too." His eyes met hers for a moment before he knew she was serious.

"I mean I guess that can be arraigned." He commented before he slipped his shirt off and dropped it at the foot of the bed. Though it was nearly three in the morning both had become accustomed to waking up multiple times at night.

He set the lotion down on the nightstand before his arms slipped beneath her and he moved her lower on the bed. When he slipped in behind her his lips pressed to her shoulder.

"You still nauseous?" She shook her head as he poured lotion into his hand.

"No she gave up on my stomach a few hours ago. I just can't shut my fucking mind off." He nodded as he slowly warmed the lotion in his hands. "How's your back today?"

"It's fine." She could tell he was still in pain from them setting his spine back into alignment the day before.

"You better not be lying to me." His hands slowly began to move along her back before she instantly started to feel relief.

"It hurts still Red." He said quietly before he saw her nod. "You wanna take your bra off or do you want me to just go under it." Within seconds he was helping her remove her bra. "Whats hurting the most right now Love?"

"Everything." He nodded completely understanding that their daughter was doing a number to her body. Thirty minutes later he felt the redhead begin to drift to sleep. He carefully grabbed his shirt before helping her slip it over her body. "Night Love." She mumbled as she leaned back against him. As her face buried into his neck he poured a small amount of lotion into his hands before warming it once more. He adjusted her shirt carefully before his hands started to move along her stomach. "Why does that always feel so good?"

"Because I love you and I want you to feel good throughout this entire thing." Her lips met his skin as his hands continued to move along hers. Her hands gently rest atop his as he continued to slowly rub her stomach. "You're not alone with this one. Nor will you be alone if we have any more kids. It's not going to happen again Red. I promise you that. I'm never leaving you again." Her lips captured his before their lips slowly danced.

When her fingers laced with his, his actions stopped.

"When I was pregnant with Ty I told myself that I wasn't going to have any more children. I didn't want to do it alone again and all that ran through my mind was that if I got pregnant again who ever I was with would leave me." He listened to her intently as his arms carefully wound around her, his hands still pressed to her skin.

"When we got back together that all changed. Seeing you with Ty made me want to have another baby. It made me want to go through this process with you. It took me a long time to realize it but when I was pregnant with Ty I didn't want another kid because it wouldn't be with you. I was happy with just Ty because he was yours. From the day I met you I never wanted to be with anyone else and when I left I couldn't see my life past a few days because it didn't matter, I wasn't with you." His lips pressed to her shoulder as he just let her get everything off of her chest.

"I can't be with anyone else Colby. You are my beginning, middle and end. I don't want to go through life with anyone but you. I don't want to have children with anyone else. Nor do I want to grow old with anyone but you. You are the only person I see myself being with and the only person I want to be with. Wait, no, it's not want, I need to be with you Colby. You are the only person that can keep me sane and keep me from doing stupid things. You are the only person that knows just how to calme me down and knows when I need a laugh.." Before she could continue he spoke up quietly.

"Marry me Becky." When their eyes met they were silent for what felt like hours. The two had talked about marriage in the past but he had been completely against it. He felt her hands squeeze his almost as if she was making sure his question was real. "I don't want to be with anyone else. I need you too Red, more than you know. I know I said in the past that I didn't want to get married but it was because I was afraid that you would say no. I have wanted to marry you since the day I laid eyes on you Becky. I haven't seen my life play out in my mind with anyone but you. So please, marry me Red."

Her next words came out in a whisper.

"Yes."