37

Seth watched as Becky slipped one of his large hoodies over her body before she grabbed a pair of his boxers and slid them up her legs.

"You getting up anytime soon?" He shrugged.

"Sorry. I was just enjoying the view." She rolled her eyes before laughter escaped her lips as she sat down on the edge of the bed. He sat up before his lips pressed to her cheek. "Love you Beautiful." Her head turned before her lips connected with his.

"Love you more C. Now get up so I can enjoy the view." She said with a wink. Laughter left his mouth before he slowly slipped from the bed. He made it a point to strut towards the dresser as she simply stared at his bare ass. He slowly slid his boxer up his legs before a pair of shorts followed.

"Are we going out or ordering in?" He asked as he fiddled with a shirt.

"Ordering in." He closed the drawer before he moved towards the bed. She was scooped up before she even had a chance to protest. "I can still walk C." He chuckled.

"I know Red. It's just quicker this way." She rolled her eyes before he moved down the stairs. He sat down on the couch before her lips pressed to his jaw. "You choose a movie, I'll find a vegetarian place that delivers." Her lips connected with his before she pulled away and her body curled into his warm one. He handed her the remote before grabbing his phone.

As Becky flicked through titles he moved through menus before they settled on what they wanted at the same time. He ordered for the both of them before she started the movie. Her fingers began to absentmindedly move along his bare skin he leaned back bringing her along with him. His lips pressed to the top of her head as his hand slipped beneath her shirt and his fingertips slowly began to move along her spine.

"You know you're absolutely beautiful right?" She turned bright red before her body turned and her face buried into his neck. "I'm not lying Bex. You are." She nodded before he felt her arms wound around him. He reciprocated as his one hand stayed on her skin as the other wound around her lower back pulling her even closer to him.

"I love you." She said quietly before she felt his lips on her temple.

"Love you more Red." She nodded as the two settled in and started to quietly watch the movie in front of them. "I hope you know you and Tyler are my everything." Her eyes met his before her hands slipped to cup his face.

"I hope you know I feel the exact same way." A smile appeared on his face before he connected their lips. When they pulled away it was silent for a few moments before her head popped up drawing his attention. "Can we look at houses while we have some free time?" His phone was just about instantly out before the two started to look at different places while they waited for their food. "Are you sure we should be looking at houses this expensive?"

"I never told you what I spent on my last house did I?" She shook her head. "We are more than fine looking at houses in this price range. This isn't a house that we're going to buy and move out of in a year. This is something that we're going to settle down in. I'd spend a billion dollars as long as the house is perfect to you." She started to laugh.

"That's never going to happen but alright. I just don't want us to stress ourselves financially." His lips pressed to her temple.

"We'll be perfectly fine Love." She nodded before they continued to look. When the food arrived she was handed his phone before we went to retrieve the delivery items. Once the food was set on the table he moved to sit next to her. "I was looking at that one yesterday. (https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/23561-Mountain-Charlie-Rd-Los-Gatos-CA-95033/16161067_zpid/) It's perfect for what we want it just doesn't have a garden or anything like that. It also kinda looks a little too new." She nodded as he set a container of food in her lap as she continued to look. "This one though (https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4000-Jacobsgaard-Ln-Camino-CA-95709/18605136_zpid/) has everything we're looking for because with that big building in the back we can either expand it to keep the large banquet hall I'm going to call it and add a gym and movie theater either above it or behind it. Or we get rid of the hall and make it a large gym and theater. It also has fruit and olive trees and we could add some avocado trees."

"You've thought a lot about this one Colby.." he shrugged as he took a bite of his falafel.

"It's cheaper and there's a lot we could do with it." He said simply. "It also has a treehouse for Ty and depending on the size of the kitchen I may be able to design a sort of coffee bar for us."

"That goes in the back building. Fuck the banquet hall if we have a party it'll be in the house and out back not in a separate building. We'll make it our escape with the gym, movie theater and coffee shop." She watched as a smile grew on his face.

"I'll call my agent and see if we can go see it." She nodded before her lips brushed his cheek. "Would you eat now though?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Make your call and I will." He chuckled and nodded before calling his real estate agent. She leaned against him as she heard the conversation.

"You wanna go today?" She looked at the clock noting that it was only four in the afternoon. A nod was seen before the two got an appointment.

"This is really happening isn't it?" He looked at her for a moment.

"We don't have to make a decision now Red." Her lips connected with his as she started to laugh.

"Give me five minutes in the house and I'll have my decision."