3

"What?" Seth's eyes were trained to Becky as she tried to form words. "W-Why..?" He said in a mere whisper. "Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't..." She took a deep breath as a tear slid down his cheek. "I couldn't take the risk of you abandoning either one of us.."

"I never would've left." His words were delicate.

"How was I supposed to know that Colby?" She replied quietly. "When I left you were cold, heartless and I never knew what you were going to do. You weren't you.. I didn't know what to think at that point." Though he didn't want to, he slowly nodded in understanding. "But I-I should have told you." Her words came out in a sob.

Slowly Seth stood before his arms wound around Becky carefully. Her body turned before her face buried into his shirt.

"I understand Red. I really do. I was a loose cannon and definitely wasn't fit to be around a kid." He could feel her tears soak his shirt. "Please don't feel guilty for not telling me. Though I hate to admit it, it's probably for the best." She pulled away slightly before her eyes met his. Cautiously one of his hands moved to wipe the tears from her cheeks. "No more crying please." She took a deep breath as she nodded. "What's his name Bex?"

"Tyler." Their eyes met each others for a moment as he sat down. "And he turns three in a few weeks." His hand ran along his chin.

"Does he know anything about me?" She shook her head. He sucked in a breath as he nodded.

"He's never asked so I haven't told him anything." Her eyes hesitantly met his.

"Is there anyway I can change that?" Her eyes studied him for nearly five minutes.

"I don't know if that's a good idea Colby." His hand ran along the back of his neck as he sighed.

"Please Becky. At least give me a chance." He said quietly.

"Colby you need to understand where I'm coming from.." She began as their eyes met. "It has been Tyler and I for three years, just the two of us getting by on our own. You and I haven't talked in that same amount of time and hell at this point I barely even know you. I hate to say this but I don't know if I can trust you around him Colby." His eyes were trained to the floor as he nodded.

"Then at least give me a chance to prove myself to you Red." She gently patted his knee before standing.

"I'll think about it Colby." He sighed quietly as she slowly moved towards the door. "I'll see you around." His eyes met hers before he stood.

"Bex let me walk you back to your hotel." She shook her head.

"I'll be fine Colby. I can handle myself." He made his way towards her before his hand stopped her from opening the door.

"Trust me Red I know you can but the last thing I need is to find out that something happened to you because I let you walk home alone. So please don't be stubborn because our son doesn't need anything happening to you." Her eyes met his before she nodded. When his hand dropped she slowly opened the door.

Once the door to the shop was locked she slowly began to walk in the direction of her hotel. The pair was quiet as neither knew the right thing to say at that point. The second they were in front of the hotel door they stopped.

"Get some rest Red." He said quietly as he opened the door for her. She took a few steps forward before turning to look at him.

"May 27th, my house in LA." He looked at her slightly confused. "Your one chance and also his birthday. But I do this under one condition.." He nodded. "You will accept whatever decision I make.. If I ask you to leave you do it with no questions asked. If I decide I don't want you in his life that's it, no more chances. You won't fight me on whatever decision I make." He sucked in a quiet breath as he nodded.

"Whatever you decide, I'll accept Becky. Even if it hurts me to do so." A small smile appeared on her face before she nodded and turned around. "See you May 27th, Red."

Seth saw her nod before she disappeared into the elevator. She let out a very long breath as the elevator moved towards her floor. The second Becky entered the room Charlotte turned the lights on.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Slowly the redhead sat down on the edge of her best friends bed.

"I told him." The blonde was immediately blown away.

"You did what?" Charlotte said flabbergasted.

"I told Colby about Tyler." Becky felt the blondes tight arms wrap around her.

"You alright Bex?" She nodded slowly.

"I think he's changed Char. So I'm going to give him a chance. They both deserve to get to know each other." Charlotte nodded.

"You want me to be there Bex?" The redhead shook her head.

"No it's best that it's just the three of us." She could feel her best friend gently squeeze her.

"Are you going to tell Ty who he is?" Becky was silent as she thought about it for a moment. "If you really think he's changed you should explain to Ty about his father."

"I have a few weeks to think about it. I'll decide whether or not I want to at some point." Charlotte nodded before she released her friend.

"That's fair.." She replied simply before she laid back in her bed. "Come on Bex. Let's go to sleep." Instead of moving to her bed Becky simply scooted her way beneath the covers. "It'll be alright Becky." She nodded before her head moved to rest next to Charlottes. "Just remember Bex, Tyler's yours before anyone else." The redhead chuckled.

"Duh idiot."