29

Becky woke up to find the bed completely empty next to her. It was a change from last night where she had both boys draped across her. She slowly got up, stretching her body before she slowly made her way downstairs. She ducked into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee before she followed her ears and found the boys on the large chair in the corner.

Both men were shirtless, positioned in front of the tv. Seth however was asleep, his head against the back of the cushions, his arms loosely draped around Tyler. Their son however was positioned in his fathers lap his back pressed to the older mans front as he intently watched another Harry Potter movie.

Becky carefully squeezed in next to Seth as she set her coffee cup on the table behind her. Almost instantly the older mans head tucked into her neck.

"You can't be this tired Colby." He nodded.

"My arm hurts Mum.." Tyler said almost instantly before the redhead knew Seth had been kept up by his son all night.

"Has Daddy been putting ice on your shoulder?" Both boys nodded in unison.

"He could probably use an ibuprofen by now." Seth mumbled before she carefully peeled her body away from his.

"Want anything special for breakfast Ty?" He shook his head before the redhead disappeared leaving the two in the chair.

It was nearly ten minutes later that she heard footsteps move towards her. As a pair of large arms wrapped around her she instantly relaxed into Seth's body. One arm stayed around her before the other grabbed a piece of resting bacon.

"Colby..." She warned him before she saw him place it back down.

"Fine..." He mumbled before he felt her lips meet his cheek.

"Thank you for staying up with him." He chuckled softly before his lips met the top of her shoulder.

"Bex you don't need to thank me, he's my son. I'd do it any day." Her head turned before her lips captured his for a moment. "He also tried to wake you up but you wouldn't budge..."

"I had my two favorite people pressed against me. Why would I want to wake up?" He turned her head before his lips laced with hers. She was carefully backed into the counter before he lifted her atop it. "Colby..." She warned as his tongue ran along her lower lip. His lips almost immediately slipped to her neck. "Colby." Her voice wavered as she tried to sound firm. His lips attached to her pulse point before she knew his only goal was to mark her and draw a few moans from her lips. Her hands pushed at his chest before she got him to separate from her. "Asshole I'm trying to cook and our son is in the other room." Seth chuckled softly.

"Sorry. You were just tempting." She rolled her eyes before she slipped off of the counter. It was as she turned around that she made sure her ass pressed against his groin. She could hear the strangled moan that he tried to hold back. As she went back to cooking his arms wound tightly around her waist before his front pressed to her back. It was at that moment that she bit her lip to hide a moan as she felt his arousal. "You have no idea what you fucking do to me." He husked into her ear before his hand boldly moved towards her pants.

"Colby." His name left her lips in a mere whisper as she felt his fingertips slip beneath her waistband. Her body melted into his as she gave in to his actions. He hesitated for a moment as his fingers hit the top of her underwear.

Footsteps broke them apart instantly. Becky stayed facing the stove completely frazzled as Seth adjusted his boxers and pants making sure nothing was obvious to his son.

"Whats up Ty?" The redhead was thankful that he spoke first as she knew she wouldn't have been able to keep up a conversation in the state she was in. It was when they both heard sniffles that their eyes scanned Tyler.

"M-My arm hurts." Seth instantly scooped the small boy up as Becky went to grab an ice pack.

"I know Ty. But it's going to be alright. It'll go away." As he was handed the towel wrapped ice pack he carefully placed it on his sons injured shoulder. "I'm going to talk to Steph about getting the week off."

"I was just going to say the same thing. Are you still going Wednesday though?" He shook his head.

"I'm not scheduled for it." She nodded before he felt Tyler's face bury into his chest. "Wanna just call her on speaker phone?" She once again nodded before she called their boss.

"Becky! How are you doing on this fine Thursday morning?" Seth felt the redhead lean against him before she answered.

"I'm doing alright Steph, how are you?" Becky slowly felt his arm wrap around her body as Tyler began to play with her hair.

"I'm doing great. How's Tyler? I heard about the accident. Is he doing alright?" Stephanie could hear Seth's light chuckle.

"That's actually why we called you Steph." He spoke up as Becky relaxed into him.

"Hello Colby." He chuckled once more.

"Hey Steph." He felt the redheads fingers lace with his. "So Tyler dislocated his shoulder and is pretty banged up from falling down the stairs.."

"Aww poor baby.. Why don't you both take a week off while he recovers." The two looked between each other shocked at the fact that they didn't even need to ask the question.

"A-Are you sure?" Becky asked shock filling her voice.

"Of course. Family comes before everything and I'm sure the little one isn't up for flying right now. Stay home, spend some time with together and I'll see you both in two weeks." Seth's hand gently squeezed hers.

"Thank you Steph." He spoke quietly.

"No need to thank me. You both know I'm a phone call away if you need anything and I will never say no to a few days off especially when something like this happens." His lips met Becky's temple before she spoke.

"We really appreciate it Steph."