5

Becky and Tyler had been alone for nearly two hours before there was a soft know at the door. The toddler turned towards her with a look of question across his face.

"Why don't you go get that Love." She said quietly before sucking in a breath as he took off towards the door. She slowly followed behind before stopping in the doorway that led to the front door. The second Tyler opened the door his posture completely changed. The three year old turned on his heels before he took off towards the redhead.

"Mumma!!" He yelled as Seth stood completely taken aback in the doorway. Becky gently scooped her son up into her arms before her lips pressed to his cheek as his face buried into her neck.

"It's okay little Love. It's just Daddy." Tyler's head pulled away from her before his eyes met hers. The older man took a few steps into the house before quietly closing the door behind him.

"Hey Ty." Seth spoke hesitantly before the little boy turned towards his father. Both of them had awe filling their eyes. Seth couldn't help but notice the fact that Tyler's eyes were the exact replica of Becky's, while the toddler just couldn't believe the man standing in front of him. "H-Happy birthday Buddy."

"Mumma down please." Becky gently set her son down on his feet. As Tyler made his way towards his father, Seth moved to kneel so he was closer to the young boys height. The redhead watched silently as Tyler moved closer to Seth, the second the little boys hands moved to rest along his fathers face her heart broke. The two males studied each other as tears streamed down her face when she realized how selfish she had been.

The second Seth noticed Becky's tear stained face he gently lifted Tyler off of his feet before he moved towards her. His arm hesitantly wrapped around her before her face buried into his shoulder.

"Mummy, why cry?" The young boy asked quietly.

"I just missed your daddy a lot Ty." She replied quietly before Seth's hand gently squeezed her hip.

"I missed you too Red." He said into her ear. Her eyes met his for a moment before she slowly pulled out of his grasp.

"Bubba why don't you go show your Dad some of your new toys while I order some food." Tyler eyed her for a moment.

"Pizza?" A smile grew on her face before she nodded.

"Of course little Love." It was at that moment that the young boy turned back towards his father. The two dove into a conversation about all of his toys as Seth effortlessly carried his son into the living room.

By the time she got done ordering the two were deep in conversation facing each other as Tyler sat in his fathers lap. The redhead slowly moved just close enough so she could hear the boys speaking as Lion King played on the tv in the background.

"Daddy why gone so long?" Becky watched in the doorway as Seth slowly gathered his words. His hand ran along the small boys back as he quietly replied.

"Well little man, Daddy needed to get better before he could come and take care of you." Tyler had a look of understanding cross his face.

"Daddy better now right?" Seth nodded hesitantly.

"Much better now Ty." The three year old smiled.

"Good." Carefully Becky made her way into the room stopping their conversation for a moment. As she sat down next to the two, the young boy quickly found his way into her lap. "Mumma, Da stay now?" The two adults eyes met for a moment before she turned to their son.

"Yes little Love, at least until he has to go to a show." Tyler's eyes went wide as he looked between his parents. "Ty, Daddy wrestles too." The toddlers mouth dropped before both of them chuckled.

"Where?" Tyler asked his attention turning towards his father.

"AEW." The small boys lips pursed as he tried to hide a scowl.

"I know gross right Ty." Becky commented before Seth rolled his eyes and chuckled lightly.

"But I used to wrestle with Mum." The redhead eyed him as he recounted their past. "We even wrestled a few times together but Mum always kicked my butt."

"Yeah but you always won the matches for both of us.." A small smirk appeared on his face.

"Yeah but you took me out..." She started to laugh. Tyler was intently listening to his parents as they reminisced.

"Only because it was necessary." He gave her a questioning look. "You abandoned me for Roman and the tag titles.."

"Sorry Red." The toddler looked at Seth slightly confused at the use of the nickname. "It's what I call your Mum Ty."

"Why?" The older man chuckled quietly before he poked Tyler's cheek.

"Because she has red hair." Becky quietly laughed knowing the true reason had many, many more reasons.

The three talked for nearly an hour before Tyler found his way back into Seth's lap. As the toddlers ear pressed to his fathers chest, the older mans arms protectively wrapped around him. When the doorbell finally rang indicating the pizza had arrived Becky noticed how both males eyes had started to droop.

Seth slowly stretched out his heels now resting along the coffee table in front of him as his lips gently met to top of his sons head. It was at that moment that he felt Tyler's arms drape around his body. Slowly he began to rub the toddlers back causing him to drift to sleep.

Becky returned to the room only to find a tear slipping from Seth's eye.

"Colby.." His eyes met hers for a moment.

"I-I'm sorry. I just missed so much Red." She could tell he was broken just by his words. As she moved to sit next to him her hand gently moved to rest atop his thigh.

"There's a lot of time to make up for that C." His eyes found hers before she spoke quietly. "There's no backing out now Colby."

"Never gonna happen Bex." A small smile appeared on her face just as he felt Tyler's face bury into his chest. The redhead quickly stopped him from adjusting the small boy.

"You move him he wakes up... He's comfortable around you, he's like you in that aspect, very trusting and accepting with just about everything." Seth nodded as his eyes slipped to the form sleeping on him. "Don't let this go to your head but you are the only other person besides Char and I that he's fallen asleep on."

"Really?" She nodded before she watched his thumb begin to move along Tyler's back earning a long sigh from the child. "Please tell me more about him Red."

"What do you want to know Colby?" He chuckled quietly.

"Everything Bex. I've missed three years."