10

"When Daddy home?" Tyler asked as Becky set him down in his bed. Seth has left the day after his birthday to get to a show and also to get things settled in Davenport. But it had been nearly a week and a half since he had left.

"He'll be home tomorrow little Love." She said quietly. His eyes lit up as she pulled the covers up his body. "Night Ty." She said softly.

"Night Mumma." He said as her lips met the top of his head. She moved to sit on the edge of his bed before her hand moved to run along his back. Everyday he had asked her the same question, when would Seth be home. Each day she knew it got harder and harder on Tyler to be away from somebody he had bonded so strongly with. Even with Seth calling each day and talking to the young boy she could still see the disappointment in her sons eyes that the older man was gone.

Becky let out a long breath as she noticed Tyler now sound asleep. She stood slowly before she made her way back into the living room. As she sat down she tried to call Seth to make sure he would still be there the next day. A frustrated sigh left her lips as the call went straight to voicemail. She rolled her eyes before turning a movie on.

The moment her body curled into her chair she heard a knock at the door. She waited a few seconds before she heard it unlock. As Seth walked into the house he turned bright red.

"I'm sorry I thought you would've been asleep.." He said quietly.

"So then I was just going to wake up and find you on the couch?" Her tone completely threw him off.

"I'm sorry Red. I should've called first." He replied as he looked towards the floor.

"Yes you should have... Now explain to me why you have a key." She watched as his eyes moved to the key on his key ring.

"I guess I just never got rid of it.." She nodded before he slowly walked into the room. "Can I run something by you really quick Bex..?" Her eyes met his.

"Go ahead." He slowly sat down across from her.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking this past week and I was thinking about moving out here.." She shook her head stopping him. "Before you think this is me making a rash decision I've been thinking about it for a few months actually because most of my shows are out this way. Also with how Davenport has been recently I don't know if it would be the safest place to bring Tyler.."

"If you've put thought into it you don't have to explain it to me, but you're not living here Colby." He shook his head.

"I was going to buy a house Red." She nodded.

"I'm not going to stop you C. Just go see your son, he won't stop asking about you." A smile grew on his face before he nodded. She couldn't help the smile that appeared on her face as he excitedly stood and quietly but quickly moved upstairs.

Seth opened the door to Tyler's room before he slowly moved towards the bed. He sat carefully on the edge of the bed as his hand moved along the three year olds back gently waking him up.

"Hey Ty." The young boy instantly popped up before he smashed into his father. Seth's lips gently met his temple while he gently returned the hug.

"Da-." A long shaky breath was sucked in by Tyler. The older man instantly pulled away before he saw his sons face begin to swell and turn red. Seth scooped the three year old into his arms as he took off downstairs.

"Becky!" He just about yelled jolting her out of her chair. "I-He..." He couldn't even finish his sentence before Tyler was grabbed from him.

"Colby keys now!" He pulled them out of his pocket before the two just about ran out the door. He helped her into the car before he sprinted towards the driver seat. As he drove wildly to the hospital she carefully cradled her son who was struggling to breath. "What in the hell happened Colby?"

"I-I don't know. He hugged me and then just couldn't breathe." He explained. Though both were freaking out on the inside they were relatively calm on the outside. Becky nodded at his words before directing him quickly to the hospital.

Seth didn't even get the chance to stop the car before she was running out. By the time he parked and got through the glass doors Becky and Tyler were both out of sight. Calmly he walked up to the front desk.

"I'm looking for my son. He came in here not even a minute ago with his mother and wasn't breathing." He could hear the buzz from her unlocking the door.

"Come on back I'll take you to them." He had to hold in his sigh of relief as he thought he would have been prevented from joining the two. Seth quickly followed the nurse before quietly stepping into the room where people were moving frantically around him. "Please just wait over there with your wife while they work." He nodded before carefully making his way over to Becky.

His arms hesitantly wrapped around her before she just about collapsed into his chest. Though he could feel her tears, she was silent as she cried. His lips moved to her ear as his hand ran along her spine.

"It'll be alright Bex." He said quietly. It was at that moment that she could tell he was not only saying it for her but for himself as well. "Should I text Char?" She nodded before he carefully pulled out his phone. Once he had texted the blonde his arm returned to around the redhead.

"Could I ask you both a few quick questions?" They both nodded before carefully separating from each other. "Is your son allergic to anything?"

"Not that I'm aware of." Becky replied as Seth's arm stayed hesitantly behind her back.

"Then if you don't mind me asking who was with him last?" The nurse asked before looking between the both of them.

"I was.." He said quietly.

"Have you eaten anything different in the past few hours?" He thought about it for a moment before shaking his head.

"The only thing I've had was some weird coffee with cashew milk." The nurse took note of it before returning to the other staff members.

"He's allergic to cashews." Becky said without even realizing. Seth turned white as his heart just about broke knowing he had caused this to happen. Slowly she moved out of his grasp and turned towards him before she gently squeezed his forearm. "Colby.." His eyes hesitantly met hers. "Neither one of us knew.." She continued as her thumb gently ran along his arm.

"Nor would we have known until something like this happened. Think about it... We reacted a thousand times faster than anybody else would have and now we know he needs to get tested to see what else the little shit is allergic to. Please don't beat yourself up over this, it happened for a reason and a good one at that because we know now." Charlotte walked in to see the two standing close with Seth's arms still in Becky's grasp. Her words instantly separated the two.

"Whats going on with Ty?"