55

Crying was the only thing the three heard for the past week.

"Mumma make her stop!" Tyler cried out in frustration before Seth carefully scooped the young boy up. Becky looked over at the two as she tried to calm Riley down.

"You want me to see if you can spend the night over at Aunt Chars Ty?" He immediately nodded at his fathers words. He pulled out his phone before texting Charlotte who instantly agreed to help the two parents out. "She said she'd be here in an hour Ty."

"Good." He mumbled as his head buried into Seth's broad shoulder.

"I'm sorry little Love. Riley's still getting used to living here." Becky explained before he nodded. The instant the older man felt his son get heavier in his arms he looked at the redhead.

"I'm gonna grab him clothes then take him to the other building so he can sleep." A smile appeared on her face.

"Thank you C." He nodded before disappearing into Tyler's room. "I'll text you when Char gets here." She said when the two returned to the room ten minutes later.

"Thank you Red." He said quietly before he moved towards her and placed a kiss on her lips. "Love you."

"Love you more." He chuckled as he shook his head.

"Not possible." He commented as he looked at Riley who was sleeping peacefully in his mother's arms.

"Wanna switch?" As his eyes met hers he knew that she really wanted Tyler to herself for a few.

"Of course. How do you want to do this?" She guided Seth to set their son in her lap before he was handed Riley. She stirred for a second before burying into him and falling back asleep. "I'll take her outside." He said as he turned around only to have her grab his pants.

"I fed her while you were upstairs. She'll be asleep for at least an hour Colby. Stay here, I'll make sure Char comes in quietly." He looked at her with hesitation in his eyes. "She's more content in your arms C, just like Ty is with me. She's not going to wake up." He nodded before he moved to sit next to her.

Becky arms wound around Tyler as she leaned against Seth. Slowly the young boys body nuzzled between the both of them. His arms wound around his mother as his head buried into her shoulder. As she felt Seth's lips press to the top of her head, it tilted before her lips connected with his. When she pulled away her head moved to rest along his chest. His eyes were on Riley as he felt the redhead lean more and more against him.

"Go to sleep." He commented before she nodded. "I'll take care of them." Her lips brushed his chest as she turned and curled into him. He adjusted the newborn before her legs moved to drape across his lap. Seth lips pressed to her forehead as he saw her eyes close. His eyes moved back to the infant in his arms once he knew Becky was asleep.

The pads of Seth's fingers slowly and carefully began to move along her features taking each and every aspect of her face in. The tip of his index finger trailed along her cheek before her eyes opened and met his.

The two got lost in each other's eyes. No words were exchanged. No sounds came from either one of their lips. Seth's fingertips continued to move along her face, not believing how content she was at that moment. It's almost like he was waiting for her to cry.

Riley's eyes closed nearly ten minutes later before her nose buried into his chest. He carefully leaned down before pressing his lips to the top of her head.

"Stop moving." Becky groaned as he moved back into place. His lips met her temple before she adjusted and moved to lay in his lap bringing Tyler with her. He adjusted Riley higher along his chest as he saw their son bury into Becky as she turned on her side. He slowly stretched out as he watched the redhead fall back asleep. 

This time instead of his fingers moving along the infants face they slowly began to trail along Becky's features. His eyes were flicking back and forth between the two women in his arms, comparing each and every feature they had. His fingers would stop every so often as he noticed any similarities between the two.

Nearly an hour later Charlotte quietly walked through the door. The house that was always loud was now eerily quiet as the only thing she heard was her footsteps echoing throughout. As she walked into the living room she got a smile from Seth before noticing the three sleeping forms surrounding him. Slowly she moved to sit next to him before her head leaned against his shoulder.

"Thank god she looks like Becky and not you." She commented as she looked at the newborn. "I mean don't get me wrong Ty is gorgeous because of you but she's just..."

"An exact replica of Becky and it's absolutely amazing." Charlotte immediately nodded at his words.

"I'm glad you came back for them Colby." She admitted to him for the first time.

"Honestly Char... My life was miserable without her. I'm really just grateful of the fact that she walked into the coffee shop..." When the blonde chuckled his eyes flicked to her.

"I may or may not have planned that.." Becky's eyes opened.

"What?" She asked immediately.

"I saw that he had opened a coffee shop in Iowa and thought that if I got you in the door you both could at least have some closure. Never expected it to get this far though. Really thought that it would wind up with her throwing coffee in your face but it definitely worked out better than that.." The two were staring at her.

"So you're telling me that you planned the coffee shop?" Charlotte slowly nodded at Becky's words. It was only when Seth spoke up that a smile grew along her lips.

"Thank you."