24

"Can I ask you a quick question Jon?" Becky said as the two were walking outside. Jon almost immediately nodded. "What happened when Colby tried to..." She couldn't continue her words but he knew exactly what she was talking about.

"He hasn't told you the details has he?" She shook her head before he sucked in a long breath. "Just know I'm only telling you this because you need to know and I love you both." He received a slow nod in response as the two sat down on chairs beside his pool. His hand ran along his chin as he took a few slow breaths. "He's told you about his drug use?" She nodded. "Thank god." He mumbled under his breath.

"Colby called me around eight in the morning. He was drunk and sounded strung out. All he kept telling me was that he just couldn't do it anymore. The more I tried to talk to him, the more he shut down. He was crying by the time he hung up almost two hours later, he kept mumbling about how you were the best thing to happen to him and he couldn't live without you. Or at least that's what I thought I heard." A tear slipped from Becky's eye as she listened to Jon's careful words.

"I got on the next flight to Iowa from there because at that point he had become so unpredictable that I had this gut feeling that he was going to do something stupid. By the time I got to his house he had barricaded himself inside. It took Phil, the police and I nearly thirty minutes to break down the door and get inside the house. We found him on the bathroom floor with an empty bottle of oxy in his hand. He was seizing and frothing at the mouth. By the time we got him to the hospital they had pumped his stomach and figured out that he had been out for nearly an hour and a half." Tears were flowing down the redheads face as she listened intently to the story.

"He was in a coma for over three months and doesn't remember a thing about that day. Honestly it was probably the best thing to happen to him because his body detoxed while he was in the coma. But he hasn't been all there since then." Jon began carefully. "And I won't take away the fact that he has become a better person in general but he has trouble with control. There are points where he just snaps, gets in fights and because of the damage to his brain he doesn't remember a thing of it. I don't understand it nor do I know how to help him with it because he just straight loses himself and it literally takes dragging him home and locking him in a room to stop it."

"It happened last night." He immediately stopped at her words.

"What did he do to you?" Jon shot back instantly.

"He just held me down and wouldn't let me move." She could see the anger cross Jons face.

"Did he..?" She immediately shook her head.

"I screamed and he stopped." He let the information sink in for a moment.

"Well that's a first.." He said hesitantly. "He usually loses himself completely until he falls asleep and wakes up.." She looked at him for a moment. "And he hasn't done anything like this before?" She shook her head.

"He honestly hasn't even raised his voice above his normal tone. I just.. I don't get what caused him to snap." Jon sighed.

"That's the thing.. nobody does. The doctors basically told him that the blackouts are from the brain damage caused by him being out so long. As for the aggression they chalk it up to the same thing." Slowly Becky leaned back as she digested all the information she was told.

"Does it happen often Jon?" He shook his head.

"It's honestly sporadic. I mean it hasn't happened in a long time but there were times back in the day where it would happen two, three times a week." She nodded as she let out a breath.

"How long is a long time Jon?" She asked quietly.

"Over a year Bex. But I honestly don't think he'll do it again. He probably got.. you know.. a little ex-." Her hands came up.

"Stop. Stop. You don't need to finish that sentence.." She said quickly stopping him.

"All I'm saying is, in the past it took pushing numerous buttons for him to black out, and if he got overstimulated.." She just about gagged at his words. "It could have caused him to black out and get aggressive. You know he would never hurt you nor did he know what he was doing. I honestly wouldn't expect him to ever do it again. But if he does smack him on the back of the head. It's what has stopped him in the past."

"You sure it isn't causing more damage Jon..." He shrugged.

"And you think wrestling isn't?" She chuckled as she shrugged. "It's just what I know stops him. I'm just suggesting it. You may figure something else out that's nicer but until then..."

"I know what to do."She said with a wink before Tyler came running out and crashed into the redhead.

"Mumma can we go home?" She scooped him up as she stood.

"I guess..." She huffed jokingly before Jon stood and gave her a side hug. "Thank you for all that Mox."

"Not a problem Beautiful. Just know I'm always here if you leave him." He said with a wink earning a laugh from her. Tyler glared at the older man just as Reneé's hand met the back of his head.

"You know I can still snap you in half Bro." Seth stated as his arm moved around the redhead.

"And I'm still your wife asshole." The blonde stated.

"Ooh Auntie Neé said a bad word." She pulled out a dollar before handing it to the three year old.

"You didn't hear a thing." She said with a wink before he nodded.

"Are you trying to corrupt my son?" Seth asked before she blew him a kiss.

"You know you love me Colby." He rolled his eyes.

"Not when you're bribing him.." She chuckled.

"Yeah only because I'm not bribing you..." As she winked Becky's eyes looked between the two of them.

"I mean you know I can always use some candy from you.." He said as a smirk rose across his face.

"Wait you give Da candy and me money? This sucks." Tyler pouted before both Renee and Seth started to laugh.

"I'll give you candy next time Love." She said before she earned a rather large smile from the three year old. "And you both will say nothing. These are aunt rules." They both looked at her confused. "As his aunt.."

"Not his Aunt.." Seth mumbled before Becky hit him.

"I will have my own set of rules which are no rules when he's around me." The redhead glared at her.

"I am not agreeing to that." The blonde scoffed before laughing.

"Too late. Aunt rules are already in effect."