53

Seth woke up to the feeling of fingers moving through his hair. His eyes fluttered open revealing the still dark room. As his head moved off of the mattress he felt the hand slip to his cheek. His lips pressed to the skin instantly knowing who it was.

"Where is she Colby?" Becky asked quietly her voice strained from the pain of surgery.

"She's in the NICU, but she's alright now Love." He said before he pulled his phone out. "Here." He said before he showed her the picture of their daughter. A long breath was released as her head hit the pillow.

"Thank god. Now I can go back to sleep." He chuckled softly before he carefully stood. His hands moved to gently cup her face before he simply stared at her. "You don't need to say it." She said quietly before he shook his head.

"Yes I do. Don't you ever fucking do that to me again Red." She tugged on his shirt before his lips pressed to hers. When she pulled away he carefully moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

"What happened?" He slowly explained everything that had happened with her and Riley. Once he finished her arms moved to wrap around his neck as he carefully leaned into her. Her lips pressed to the top of his head. "We're both here now and that's all that matters Love. I'm not going anywhere." He nodded as his face buried into her neck.

"Just please don't every do that to me again. I can't lose you Red." Her lips met his forehead.

"Get on this bed and cuddle with me C." He didn't even protest as he slid into bed next to her. Knowing she shouldn't move his arm slipped beneath her head as he cuddled close to her. It was seconds before he felt her face bury into his shoulder. "Trust me when I say I can't lose you either. But right now let's just go to sleep Love." He nodded her lips lips brushed her temple. "I love you."

"Love you more Red." This was the one time she didn't even fight it. Instead her face buried even more into his shoulder as his arm wound around her neck.

"You better have told them her name is Riley Elizabeth." He chuckled.

"I did Red." Her lips met his skin.

"Thank you Love." He chuckled softly.

"What did you think I was going to go off the wall and name her Millicent or something?" She shook her head.

"No I thought you'd go off the wall and name her Rebecca." He shook his head.

"There's only one Rebecca that I want in my house and it's you." Her head tilted before he connected their lips. "I love you."

"I know." She mumbled against his lips. When she pulled away he heard a groan escape her lips. "I feel like I was torn apart."

"You kinda were Love. You want me to see if I can get a nurse to give you something?" Though she didn't want him to leave she nodded. He carefully slipped from the bed before moving out into the hall. He flagged down a nurse before explaining the situation. She quickly told him that she would be sending the doctor in. He nodded before going back to the redheads room.

He flicked the light on earning a groan from Charlotte and Ronda who were the only two that decided to spend the night at the hospital with him.

"Jesus could you turn that off." Becky groaned before both blondes head snapped towards her.

"You asshole, you were supposed to wake us up when she was awake." Charlotte commented.

"Yeah. Yeah.." He said as he returned to his seat next to the redheads bed. "Doctors coming in to talk to you about everything."

"Thank god." She mumbled before he gently took her hand and gave it a soft squeeze.

"How are you feeling Bex?" Ronda asked.

"Like I was torn apart." Becky got out before they heard the door open. Their eyes moved towards the doorway before they saw a crib being pushed in by the doctor. Once it was by her bedside the doctor spoke.

"Hope you all are up for some baby time. How are you feeling Rebecca?" The redheads eyes flicked from the crib to the doctor.

"I'm sore but alright." She got a nod from the older woman.

"I'll order you some pain medicine which should help with the pain. Until then keep the lifting to a minimum." Becky's eyes met the doctors. "You're fine to lift her. Just don't hold her all day is all I'm saying."

"Thank you." The doctor nodded before she left. A few seconds later a nurse came in and gave the redhead painkillers. "Colby go get her." She said once the five were alone. He stood before quickly making his way to the other side of the bed. He carefully scooped Riley up. The three women watched as the newborn looked up at him and instantly curling into him. Seth's eyes met Becky's before she simply patted the bed next to her. "She'll want me in a few. Enjoy it while it lasts."

He chuckled before he slid into the bed next to her. The redhead leaned into him as the two blondes moved closer to them. As Riley's stomach was gently tickled by her mother, her eyes opened. She took in the sight of the four around her before her tired eyes closed once more.

"She's gorgeous Bex." Charlotte said quietly earning a nod from the entranced redhead. Her eyes never left her daughter as Seth carefully adjusted allowing for more of the newborns face to be seen. "Thankfully she got your looks and not his."

"You're an ass sometimes you know that right." Seth commented before she nodded with a smile.

"Can I hold her now?" Becky asked quietly. His lips met the top of her head as Riley was carefully shuffled into her mothers arms. The newborn stirred before her eyes opened and met the redheads. The two matching pairs of eyes stared at each other for minutes as nobody said a word. "Hey there little Love." She said after the longest time. As her finger ran along Riley's palm the infant grasped at her fingertip. The newborn was carefully shuffled higher before Becky placed a kiss atop her nose. "Love you Ri."

"She is too fucking adorable." Ronda commented as Riley nuzzled into her mother embrace and fell back asleep.

"Yes. Yes she is. She was definitely worth all of this." Seth nodded as his lips met the redheads temple. Slowly she melted into him as the pain medicine started to kick in. "Can we all go back to sleep?"

"Yes. Yes we can." Charlotte said as her and Ronda moved back into their chairs and got comfy once more. "Night everyone."

"Night Char." The three adults replied instantly.

Seth was the first one asleep with Charlotte and Ronda following close behind. Becky however decided to pull her phone out. Riley was shuffled into Seth's arms that instantly wrapped around her. The redhead took a picture of her daughters foot between her fingers and posted it on Instagram.