51

AN- Before I get into the story I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. I would've never thought that any of my stories would have blown up as much as this one has. With over 30k views and 1k likes, I can't thank you all enough. I would also like to apologize for not updating as much as I should but I promise to get better. Again. Thank you all.

Seth looked over at Becky as Annette and Holly ushered everyone from the room. The redheads contractions had begun to get closer and they were starting to take their toll on her. He moved to sit on the edge of the bed facing her as he gently took her hand in his. Almost instantly her hand started to crush his.

"God I fucking hate you right now." She spat through the pain.

"What else ya got? Come on that's not all the anger in you." His voice was soft but encouraging as he thought it would distract her from the pain.

"Don't be a fucking asshole Colby. You're not the one that gets to have a sense of humor right now. So just please stop talking and lay the fuck down." He carefully turned before slipping into the bed next to her. He slid his arm beneath her head before his other hand moved to gently stray along her stomach. Becky's face instantly buried into his shoulder. "This fucking hurts so much more than with Ty." She mumbled before his lips pressed to her temple.

"I know Love. She's going to be difficult when she's born... I can already tell by the way she's fucking moving in there." She groaned.

"Don't even fucking mention it. You're not the one she's moving inside. I feel like I'm not going to have organs after this." His lips pressed to her forehead. "I'm glad you're here this time."

"So am I Red." Her eyes met his.

"I want you to promise me something." He nodded. "If something happens to me you stay with her no matter what."

"Bex..." She shook her head.

"I know what you're going to say. Just promise me Colby." He slowly nodded.

"Nothings going to happen to you Red." His voice was quiet almost as if he didn't even want that thought in his head. "But I promise you." Her lips pressed to his chest just as she felt another contraction rip through her. "Breathe Love." He said softly.

"Shut. Up." She said through gritted teeth as her hands grasped as his shirt and arm. He could feel her tears soak his shirt as the contraction got stronger. Slowly her body relaxed as her tears increased. "P-Please just make it stop." She choked out before his arms wound around her gently. His head tucked in next to hers before his lips brushed her cheek.

Seth has no idea what to say or do. The sight of the woman he loved in as much pain as she was, was killing him. He was almost grateful of the fact that Charlotte walked into the room at that exact moment.

"We're here Bex. We've got ya." She said as she sat down on the free side of the bed. Her hand slowly moved to flatten the redheads hair. "You're doing great Bex."

"Shut up Char, nothing has started yet." The blonde and him exchanged a glance.

"Rebecca. What is going on? You were not like this last time." Becky's head slowly fell back into the pillow.

"This one fucking hurts so much more Char." The second Seth's hand moved to rest along her stomach she let out a scream. His hand was retraced instantly as he shot up and Charlotte ran into the hall flagging down the first doctor she saw as Becky's screams got louder.

All of a sudden the world was moving fast. Charlotte was directed back to the waiting room as doctors moved in and out of the redheads room. The pain continually got worse and the doctors tried to figure out the cause. Seth's eyes were on Becky his hand getting crushed by hers as he stood by the bed. Though he had no idea what was going on he knew it was nothing good. His lips pressed to the back of her knuckles as an ultrasound was done.

"Ms. Quin we need to get you back into the delivery room as soon as possible." Both of their heads shot towards the doctor. "Your placenta has ruptured and we need to deliver the baby before the bleeding gets worse." Seth's face went stark white as it took everything in him not to throw up. He had read one think about a placenta rupture and it was that both of them could die.

As the doctors began to move Seth was held back by the OBGYN.

"I need to ask you one question before this all begins." He sucked in a breath as he nodded. "If it comes down to it, do you want me to save her or your daughter."

"H-Her. Save Becky." The words slipped from his lips before he even knew what he was saying.

"Alright. Now if you'd just follow me and we'll get you gowned up and ready." He slowly nodded before following the doctor.

By the time he was allowed back Becky was on an operating table. She was hooked up to multiple machines and ivs. He was directed to a chair next to her head before she turned and her eyes met his.

"I'm scared." She whispered before his lips pressed to the top of her head. His hands gently moved to cup her face before the doctor spoke.

"Alright Ms. Quin, on your next contraction we're going to have you push." Becky nodded as his thumbs gently moved along her cheeks.

"I love you." He said quietly.

"I love you more Colby." The second the words came from her lips a contraction hit. As she started to push everyone around began to move.

Scream after scream left her lips. Each one breaking his heart even more. He watched the color drain from Becky's face as the movement around them became quicker. The second their daughter was born he was pulled from the room.

As the door to the private waiting room opened everyone's eyes landed on Seth. He was as pale as a ghost. Holly was the first to move towards him catching her son as he broke down in tears.

"Whats going on Colby?" She asked him as Annette moved towards them.

"S-She.... I-I..." He couldn't form a sentence as his future mother in laws hands cupped his face they all saw the tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Colby how are they?" Charlotte asked as she moved closer to three.

"I don't know."