38

"You bought a house?!? I had your son for two days and you went and bought a house?!" Charlotte exclaimed once the pair explained what they had done over the past couple of days. Though they did make it a point to not tell her about them having sex.

"Good luck." Seth said quietly into Becky's ear before his lips met her temple and he was dragged into the backyard by Tyler. The blonde simply eyed her best friend who did everything in her power to keep herself from turning red.

"We've been talking about it for awhile now and we just kinda pulled the trigger on it." Charlottes eyes scanned her best friend before she started to laugh.

"You two fucked didn't you." The redhead rolled her eyes. "Oh you totally did." The blonde stated with a smirk. "Bout fucking time Bex you've needed some good dick." Her mouth dropped as she was completely taken aback by the married woman's words. "Was it good? It had to have been good, you're glowing Becky."

"Jesus Christ Char what we do is none of your business." The blonde simply started to laugh.

"Yes yes it is. You haven't had sex in..." Seth heard a loud smack before the two women came walking outside. As Charlotte rubbed her arm he started to laugh.

"Lemme guess she found out?" He asked earning an eye roll from his girlfriend. "Wanna see the house Char?"

"Duh." He pulled up the listing before handing her his phone.

"Oh Red, I invited Lexi over." Becky nodded before Tyler play tackled his father. The two almost immediately started rolling around in the grass before the small boy got Seth into a chokehold. He immediately tapped before Tyler let go and went back to wrestling his father.

"You're turning this building into a ring aren't you?" Charlotte asked as she looked between his phone and the two boys.

"No I'm asking Ronda how her and Travis built their ring and was going to do it somewhere on the property." Seth replied before he got pinned by his son.

"You better be thinking about opening another school." Alexa stated as she came through the gate and appeared in the back yard. He scooped up Tyler before standing and hugging the smaller blonde.

"I have been. I've just been meaning to ask some people about helping me with it." He said as his eyes flicked between the three women.

"You already know my answer." Becky said before Seth's eyes moved between the two blondes.

"Is this your way of asking us for help?" Alexa asked with a smirk on her face.

"I mean we all know you two could kick my ass in the ring any day." The two women smashed into him. "Please tell me that's a yes."

"Of course Spaz." Charlotte said as she released him. When he turned to Alexa she immediately nodded. "Andrade would be down to teach some classes too."

"That would be awesome." That's when Becky caught his eye.

"What about Deadboy's?" Both blondes eyes flicked to his.

"Did I hear a mention of Deadboy's?!" Bayley's head popped over the fence as she stared at Becky and Seth.

"I'll have to smooth some things over with Joshy but I'm sure he'd be down." He watched as the brunette climbed over the fence and smashed into him.

"One last very important question.." He chuckled at Alexa's words.

"Yes I'm opening a coffee shop." The four adults talked for hours before going their separate ways at around eight at night.

"Time to go to bed Ty." The small boy didn't even fight the redhead. He instead walked towards her and was immediately scooped up. "Tired little Love?" He nodded as she looked towards Seth who stood and made his way over towards the two.

"I don't wanna go upstairs." Tyler said as they both saw tears well in his eyes.

"What's going on Ty?" Seth asked before the small boy slipped into his arms. As Becky saw their sons face bury into the large chest in front of him she knew Seth wasn't going to fight him.

"I-I don't wanna be alone." The redhead watched curiously as the older man moved to sit on the edge of the coffee table.

"Why?" He asked softly as his lips met his sons head.

"Because I missed yous." Becky moved to sit on the couch before Seth slowly followed.

"You can stay until you fall asleep." Tyler nodded at his fathers words but the redhead knew they were a lie. She knew that the three year old would wind up sleeping in their bed with them.

Becky curled into Seth before she felt Tyler shift so he was between his parents. Her hand ran along the young boys back before stopping at her boyfriends hand. As their fingers laced together she gently Tyler's face bury into her neck. Her head moved to rest along Seth's shoulder moments later his lips gently pressed to the top of her head.

"Love you Both." Tyler said quietly, sleep filling his words.

"Love you too Ty." The other two said in unison before Seth felt her lips press to his. As he raised an eyebrow at her, her head moved back to its original position.

"Love you C." His cheek gently moved to rest along the top of her head.

"Love you more Red." His words were soft and gentle.

"Not possible." He chuckled softly before she felt him nod.

"Trust me it is Love." Slowly his arm moved around her back before she was moved even closer to him. As her legs draped across his lap, Tyler moved even more onto her. When she felt Seth's lips move to her ear he spoke softly. "You're with me and you gave me him. Trust me, it's possible Red." Her head tilted before her lips laced with his.

"And I love you for the same reasons. It still doesn't mean that you love me more." His lips pressed to the tip of her nose.

"Then I love you just and much as you love me."