30

"We should go see your parents." Seth stopped instantly at Becky's words. "I mean they still haven't met Ty yet Colby.." He nodded as he moved closer to her. "Have you said anything to them about us?" He shook his head. "Jesus. Never mind. We're not doing that until you grow a pair and tell your parents we're back together."

"I'm pretty sure they both know. I mean they watch Raw and AEW. They would also love it if we all came and I still have my house there so we wouldn't technically be staying there." She eyed him for a moment.

"Call them and tell them about us... While you're doing that I'll look for a flight for the three of us." He nodded before stopping her from walking away. "Hmm?"

"Is Ty going to be okay to fly?" As if one cue the three year old came running into the room. "Never mind what I just said. I'll call my parents." She nodded as she scooped up Tyler.

"Hey Ty. You wanna go see where Daddy's from?" The small boys eyes got wide before he immediately started to nod. By the time Seth returned the two had a movie about to start on the tv. He moved to sit next to Becky as she typed away at her phone.

"They're happy for us." He said into her ear just as he saw her book a flight to Iowa for all three of them. His lips pressed to her temple as his arm slipped behind her back. That's when the two felt Tyler slip his way between them. "So Bex..." Her eyes met his knowing he was leading into a question. "How would you feel about me bringing Kevin and Darell back with us?"

"Who are they?" Tyler asked as he looked between his parents. Seth chuckled softly as he pulled the two into him.

"My dog and cat." The small boys eyes lit up before he turned towards Becky. She watched as both of them pulled the same pout and puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. But you both are cleaning up after them." Seth's lips pressed to her cheek as Tyler smashed her into a hug. "You're figuring out who Kevin's staying with while were on the road."

"He used to just come with me.." She shook her head.

"It's hard enough traveling with him..." Tyler crosses his arms.

"Hey!" The small boy said obviously hurt by her words.

"You know I love you more than anything Ty." She said softly. "Its just that we don't need to be worry about you and a dog at the same time little Love."

"He would just stay in his cage and all the hotels are cool with it because he's a service dog." Seth tried to reason with her. "I mean at least give it a chance Red."

"Fine. But just one time. If it's too much you're finding someone to watch him while we're gone." Both boys nodded before her legs draped across the older mans lap as she brought their son with her. Tyler curled into the both of them as his head moved to rest along Becky's collarbone.

Seth's body relaxed into the couch cushions as his feet hit the table in front of them. His arms were around the two before they both looked up at him.

"Don't fall asleep C..."

•••

Becky heard the breath Seth sucked in as he parked his car in his parents driveway. The redhead gently squeezed his hand before the two quietly got out of the car. He moved to her side of the car before he opened the back seat and carefully scooped a sleeping Tyler up.

"Everything will be alright C." She reassured him earning a small nod. The two slowly began to walk up the long pathway to the front door. Before he even had a chance to knock the door was pulled open. His eyes met Holly's before his hand moved to run along Tyler's back waking the small boy up.

"Hi mom." Seth began quietly before she just about smashed the three into a hug. It was then that he felt the confused boy wiggle in his arms. Tyler's head turned before his eyes met his grandmothers. Becky spoke softly as she rubbed the small boys leg.

"Tyler this is your grandma Holly."

•••

"Now was that so hard?" Seth nodded as she saw the color finally return to his face. "Hey idiot.." His eyes flicked to Becky's. "Everything is fine. There was no tension in the room, there was just you looking like you were going to faint. So please relax Love.." He nodded before his lips pressed to hers. "Come on Colby.. Lets go home." A smile appeared on his face before he nodded.

Once they were on the road he felt her grab his hand from the shifter. As her finger started to draw the lines in his palm he effortlessly drove back to his old house. By the time he stopped in the driveway Becky and Tyler were asleep. He turned to the redhead before his lips pressed to the top of her head.

"Red. Wake up Love." She shook her head. "Babe I can't carry you both."

"Get him first. Come back for me." She mumbled before he lightly laughed.

"Whatever you say Bex." He said softly before her head was removed from his shoulder and she moved to lean against the window. He closed the garage before citing the car and moving to get Tyler. The small boys tired eyes met his as he undid the buckled of the car seat. "Hey Ty." Seth said quietly as he scooped his son up. Tyler's face buried into his fathers shoulder as the two made their way inside.

"Da?" He got a hum in response. "Can I sleep with you and mum?" He nodded before taking his son into the master bedroom. The small boys was set onto the California king bed before Seth watched him instantly curl into the soft comforter.

"I'll be back in a few minutes Ty." He got a nod from his son before he went to retrieve Becky. By the time he found her she was standing in the living room. He almost instantly noticed the tears in her eyes as she scanned the room. "Red..." He knew exactly what she was thinking. Everything she had done to the house was completely changed.

"I'm sorry your house just looks completely different."