12

"Wanna watch a movie Bex?" Seth asked quietly as he set a bowl of popcorn in front of her before joining her on the couch. Becky shrugged knowing Tyler would be out for the night but they both would be up for a few more hours.

"That's fine." She replied quietly. It had been nearly two weeks since she had come to the realization she had about it. She was just waiting for a sign from him that he had felt the same. He turned Netflix on before handing her the remote.

"Your choice Babe." His lips shut tightly just as he turned bright red. Her eyes were on him as his locked onto the television and didn't move.

"Any suggestions?" He shrugged causing her to chuckle quietly. "You know you really haven't changed.." He eyed her before she turned red.

"We both had our quirks..." He began quietly. "I chose the food, you chose the movies. It worked out.." She nodded.

"That it did." A small smile appeared on his face before she almost chose a children's movie. "Ty's asleep Bex..."

"Sorry.." She said before she turned on Aquaman. The popcorn was set between them before they quietly began to watch the movie. Nearly thirty minutes in their hands brushed as they reached to grab more popcorn. His eyes found his way to hers before he spoke quietly.

"How've you been Red?" He asked hoping for an honest answer. She sighed as her eyes left his.

"I've been hanging in there Colby. Life really hasn't been the easiest." His body language changed slightly as he moved to bowl from between them. "It was really hard being a single parent and don't get me wrong it's nice having you around to help. But something just doesn't feel the same."

"Can I be completely honest with you for a second Bex?" He nodded as her eyes met his. "I fucking miss-." He was cut off by her lips smashing into his.

"I miss you too." She whispered before his lips gently laced with hers. His hand moved to gently rest along her neck before his thumb ran along her jaw. She pulled away slightly. "You do not say a word of this to Charlotte." As he shook his head their noses brushed gently. When her lips pressed against his again he pulled away carefully.

"Bex we should take things slow.." She eyed him.

"Colby we can take certain things slow but I swear to god if you don't fucking kiss me..." She trailed off as his lips shut her up. Their lips danced for nearly ten minutes before she gently pulled away. Instead of moving away from him she carefully curled into him. His arm immediately wound around her back, his hand gently resting along her hip. "From here on out we both need to be completely open and honest with each other." She began before he nodded. "We can skip the bullshit of going on dates we've done that enough in the past and don't need to do it again at least not at this point."

"We both need to be open about why we broke up last time." He said quietly. "And we need to talk about what happened while we were apart." She hesitantly nodded as her head moved to rest along his chest. "No judgement Red. From either one of us. We need to accept whatever the other person says no matter how difficult it may be to say or hear."

"No sex either.." He nodded. "And nothing that either one of us is uncomfortable with."

"And if we need a second to breathe all we have to do is ask." She nodded before the two fell silent.

"Colby?" He hummed softly in response. "What made you change?" She could hear him suck in a short breath.

"I was on drugs Bex.." She was instantly shocked at his words. "When I got hit by the lightning they gave me oxycodone to help with the pain. When you thought I finally got off of them I had actually switched to Vicodin because it helped more with the pain. When that stopped helping I went to fentanyl patches that I bought on the street. When we broke up I spiraled and turned to coke." He took a deep breath before speaking. "It all changed when Jon found me on the floor. I tried to kill myself because drugs and depression got to me and I just didn't want to do it anymore."

"Colby.." When her eyes met his he could see the tears forming in them.

"Do not blame yourself for my mistakes Becky. I needed help but I never asked for it. Jon saw but I always denied it. There is nothing anyone could have done.." She nodded before she felt his thumb slip beneath her shirt as it slowly began to ran along her skin she almost instantly relaxed into him. "But I've been clean and sober for over two years now and I've never been better." As his lips met the top of her head, her hand moved to rest along his thigh.

"I'm glad Colby. I really don't hope you take this the wrong way but I like you better like this C." He chuckled softly as he gently hugged her.

"Trust me Red so do I. I was a horrible person on drugs and dragged everyone down around me because of it. I'm just sorry that you had to deal with me when I was like that." She carefully moved so her eyes were meeting his.

"Please stop apologizing for the past. It's the past and there's nothing we can do to fix it. Let's just look forwards from now on Love." His lips brushed along hers.

"I think I'd like that idea." Her hands cupped his face before her lips pressed against his.

"Mumma?" The two quickly separated as they heard Tyler's quiet voice.

"What's wrong little Love?" She asked softly before he moved towards her. Once he was within reach Seth gently scooped their son up before he was gently placed between the both of them.

"Bad dream Ty?" The older man asked quietly before the toddler nodded and curled into his mother. As he began to suck his thumb Seth carefully leaned to grab a blanket. While he covered the three of them up Becky moved the ottoman in front of them so they could stretch out.

As the two adults sunk down so they were laying the redhead moved closer to him. Seths arm gently slipped beneath both of their heads before his other arm draped over their bodies.

"Love you both." Tyler mumbled tiredly. As both parent turned on their sides his small body nuzzled between them.

"Love you too Ty." They said in unison before Becky felt Seth lips meet the top of her head. Her head tilted before she briefly connected their lips. By the time they pulled away Tyler's breathing had evened out and his face had buried even more into the redhead.

"I guess were not leaving now huh?" Seth said quietly before she nodded. Slowly she adjusted the small boy in her arm before her face buried into his neck. "Night Red." He whispered into her ear.

"Night Love."