28

"Ty you wanna go surprise Daddy tonight?" Becky asked as she changed her clothes. Even with Seth being a staple on both WWE and AEW he still went alone to his AEW events as they usually wound up being too brutal for Tyler to watch.

"Duh Ma.." He responded almost instantly. It was then that the two heard the front door open. Their eyes met for a moment before Becky scooped her son up and placed him on the bed.

"Stay here for a sec Ty." He nodded before she left the room closing the door behind her. It was at that moment she would have give anything to have a baseball bat or something like it. As she walked down the stairs she heard movement before a body hit hers. Almost immediately arms were around her. "What are you doing here?"

"Cody got injured so they cancelled the match tonight and sent me home. I missed you." He spoke quietly before she started to laugh.

"You've been gone for three days Colby. You couldn't have missed me." He rolled his eyes as his face buried into her shoulder.

"I could be gone for an hour and still miss you. You don't know the effect you have on me Red." She shook her head before her lips pressed to his cheek. "I love you." He said quietly.

"Love you more C. Are you alright though?" He chuckled as he nodded.

"I'm perfectly fine Love. A little mad because Cody got injured trying to do walk the top ropes like I do but I'm good other than that Bex." She nodded before they heard footsteps moving down the stairs.

"Da!" Tyler started running down the stairs before he tripped. The two parents instantly separated as they both watched the three year old tumble down the stairs. They both heard the sickly pop of a bone presumably breaking as Tyler hit the landing of the stairs. Seth quickly scooped the now screaming three year old up as Becky dug the car keys out of his pocket.

"Where does it hurt Ty?" The older man asked softly as he felt Tyler's face bury into his shoulder. That's when he and Becky noticed Tyler's right arm simply hanging down at his side. "Your arm hurting little dude?" The crying continued as the small boy nodded.

"Let's go Colby." Becky spoke before he nodded. The three quickly left the house before the redhead got into the drivers seat. Instead of sitting in the back Seth opted to sit in the front while cradling a still sobbing Tyler in his arms.

"I've got you Ty. It's going to be alright." He said as Becky started the car. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the older mans head tuck in next to his son. She saw Seth's lips moving but couldn't hear the words he was saying, she however knew he was simply trying to calm his son down. When his eyes met the redheads she knew to immediately start driving.

"Everything will be alright Little Love." Becky spoke softly as her hand moved to rest along her sons leg. It was almost immediately that he retracted out of her grasp. Seth could see the heartbreak in her eyes before Tyler spoke.

"Hurts Mum." The older mans lips gently met his sons temple as the young boys tears continued to soak his shirt.

"We're almost at the hospital Ty. They'll make everything better Love." Becky spoke hesitantly before Tyler simply nodded. "Colby text Char." Seth's hands fumbled in his pockets for nearly a minute.

"I don't have my phone. I left it on the counter..." The redhead almost immediately started to laugh.

"Let me guess you set it down right next to mine." He nodded before a small chuckle left his lips.

"We're stupid sometimes.." He stated before she shook her head.

"Nope were parents before anything and we put our son before our phones." Seth immediately agreed with her words before she finally got the car parked.

"Little Love how do you want me to pick you up?" He asked quietly before his sons face buried into his broad chest. Seth immediately knew Tyler just wanted him to carry him in the same position they were. By the time he was out of the car Becky was shutting the door behind the two.

"I'm scared Da." The redhead just barely made out the small boys words as they were mumbled by Seth's chest and shirt.

"I've got you Ty. Nothing is going to happen to you I promise."

•••

Charlotte just about burst through the door to Becky's house. Her eyes flicked between the two parents before she bolted upstairs to find her Godson. As the redhead relaxed into Seth his arm wound around her back. Thankfully Tyler had only popped his shoulder out of place but it stressed the entire family out.

"And then Daddy gave me this huge bowl of ice cream..." Charlotte could hear Becky smack Seth.

"You gave him candy and ice cream?!" The redhead whisper yelled at her boyfriend.

"Oh come on Red... It's one day and he fucking dislocated his shoulder." She glared at him for a moment. "It won't happen again." He said quietly before she nodded.

"It better not." Charlotte chuckled having watched the majority of the conversation.

"You two could be a sitcom." She stated as she moved to sit next to Seth. As both women moved to lean against him Tyler squeezed his way between his aunt and his father.

"Sorry for getting you in trouble." The small boy said quietly before Seth chuckled as his lips met the top of his sons head.

"You didn't get me in trouble little Love. I got myself in trouble..." The older man admitted before Tyler laughed as he nodded. "What do you want for dinner little Dude?"

"Pizza." The small boy responded instantly.

"Why don't we get something else Ty? We've had that like three times this week." Charlotte said before he huffed.

"Fine. Can we have pancakes?" The three adults looked between each other before they all nodded. It was when Seth stomach growled loudly that all four of them were laughing.

"Yes, yes we can Ty."