49

40 Weeks Pregnant

"Happy Birthday Red." Seth said quietly as he set her down on the couch. Becky had been placed on bedrest the week after New Years and had been hating it. He had been taking the brunt of her anger as her outbursts were aimed mostly at him.

"Thanks..." She said sarcastically before he rolled his eyes and walked off into the kitchen. He was done fighting with her and getting yelled at. He leaned against the counter taking a few slow breaths.

"Colby, Love I'm sorry about her." Annette said as she walked into the kitchen. "You know how much she hates being cooped up in the house and she was never on bedrest with Tyler. This is all new for her." He nodded his eyes not leaving the counter in front of him. "Holly and I are going to take Tyler out for the day. Why don't you take the day to spend some time with her before you both have two little ones on your hands." He nodded really not wanting to lose Annette's buffer when it came to Becky's mood swings. "Let her walk around though Love. You know that's what's angering her the most. All she wants to do is move right now and it's not going to hurt either one of them. In fact it could potentially solve all your problems sooner." He chuckled.

"I'll let her do that then. Thank you." He said as he turned around.

"Don't worry about it Colby. Just learn not to be so overbearing with her. You may not realize that you are but she's not one that needs to be sheltered. She can more than handle herself and could kick your ass any day... even pregnant." He nodded slowly.

"Nan can we go to the zoo now?" Tyler asked once he ran into the kitchen. She scooped him up with a smile.

"Of course Love. Let's just go say goodbye to Mum." He nodded before the two disappeared into the living room. As the two said goodbye to Becky he went into their room. He grabbed the present he had wrapped for her before returning to the redhead.

"Please don't make me sit here all day." She said quietly as tears started to form in her eyes. He shook his head as he moved to sit next to her.

"I'm not going to stop you anymore Love. I get that you need to walk and I'm sorry for acting like a doctor and not like your fiancé. You move when you need to just let me know if you..." Her lips pressed to his.

"I'll need your help idiot. I'm a bowling ball right now." She stated earning a bit of laughter from him. "So what's in the box?"

"Your birthday present Red." He said as he felt her lean into him. His arm moved around her before he placed the box in her hands. She slowly took the wrapping paper off of it as she relaxed even more into his body. When she took the top off of the box she felt his hand begin to move along her stomach.

Inside the box there were three things. The first was a list of names for their daughter. The second was the first onesie he had gotten for her. The last item was something for the redhead.

"Finally thought of names?" He chuckled softly as he nodded. She pulled out the list and slowly read the names.

"Any thoughts?" He said quietly.

"My favorites are Riley, Georgia and Elizabeth." A smile grew on his face. "And I'm sure she's going to love this." She said as she held up the onesie.

"Thought you might like that

"Thought you might like that." He said with a laugh before her lips met his. "Now open the last thing Love." His lips pressed to her temple as she grabbed the long thin box. As she opened it a smile grew on her face. Her lips pressed to his cheek once she got a good look at the bracelet.

"I love it Colby

"I love it Colby." A smile grew along his lips.

"I'm glad Red." He said softly before her head tilted and their lips connected. "Now what would you like for breakfast." He said once they pulled away. She turned before her legs draped across his lap.

"Nothing right now Love. I just want to cuddle with you. And you know... maybe you could keep her asleep long enough so I could nap for a little bit." He chuckled softly before he gently scooped her up and into his lap. Her head almost immediately nuzzled into the crook of his neck as his lips met her forehead his hand moved to gently run along her stomach. "Jesus she's so going to be yours." She said when she felt the infant finally begin to calm. "I just wish she would fucking come already." A swift kick was placed along his hand at her words.

"I think we all do." He said softly as his hand slipped beneath her shirt. As his fingertips ghosted along her skin he felt both of them begin to calm. He carefully pulled a blanket over the redhead before he felt her nuzzle into him even more. She was out within minutes.

Nearly an hour later Becky shot up. Seth looked at her instantly confused.

"H-Help me to the bathroom Colby." He carefully slid her off his lap before standing and helping her to her feet. A few steps were taken by the redhead until she felt a sudden release from her body. Becky turned to look at Seth only to find him staring at the ground. As her eyes followed his she saw a puddle of water on the ground. They stared at the ground for nearly five minutes.

"Becky!!!" Charlottes voice echoed through the once silent house as she walked in. "Where's the birth-." She stopped as her eyes followed the pairs to the ground.

"Holy Fucking Shit."