54

"Colby set me down on the couch please." Becky and Riley had just been released from the hospital making Seth more than happy. Five long days in the hospital had been more than enough strain on the family of four. "Ty.." The redhead said just loud enough for her son to hear but not loud enough to wake up the newborn.

Tyler appeared within seconds a smile on his face. As her arms opened he quickly moved towards her. His body instantly curled into hers, his face burying into her shoulder as her arms wound around him.

"I missed you." He said quietly before her lips pressed to the top of his head.

"I missed you more Love." Tyler had been to the hospital a handful of times with his grandmothers but was still not used to being without his mother for long periods of time. Out of the corner of her eye Becky saw Seth carefully scoop Riley out of her carrier. Once she was safely nestled in his arms, he moved towards the couch before sinking down next to Tyler. The young boy instantly turned before he curled into his father. As the redhead followed she leaned her head against his broad shoulder. "I'm glad we're finally home."

"So am I." Seth said softly as he noticed Tyler's eyes close. "Tired Ty?" He slowly nodded. "Go to sleep little Love. We'll be here." The older man felt his sons arms wrap around his bicep as he curled even more into the large body. Becky couldn't help the smile that grew along her lips at the sight in front of her. But it was as she looked around the two and out their large windows that her smile dropped. "Whats wrong Bex?" She motioned for him to look outside. She could just about see him gulp as he saw the near black sky even though it was noon. "I-Is it supposed to storm?" The redhead looked at her phone for confirmation.

"It'll be alright Colby. You've got us and we'll put a movie on for some noise." His terrified eyes met hers. "We're inside Love. Nothing can get you in here." His eyes left hers as he shook his head. She had never understood the fear that overtook his body at just the sound of rain, nor would she understand that every time he heard crack of thunder his breath was taken away. Carefully Becky moved in front of Seth before her hands gently cupped his face. Instead of moving him to look at her she guided his line of sight down to their daughter.

Slowly her hands moved to pull his hood over his head before she gently guided him to lay back against the cushion. As the redhead adjusted Riley so she was laying facedown along his chest, Seth could hear the infants breathing. This was a trick she was taught to calm her down when Tyler was a newborn and she was freaking out. Becky watched as the young boy adjusted so his head was along Seth's shoulder. His hand wound around his son before his free hand moved to protectively rest along the newborns back. The redhead carefully moved to curl into his free side, her hand joining his atop their daughters back as her head moved to rest along his collarbone.

"Focus on their breathing Love. Forget about everything else just focus on them.." As his eyes flicked to her a small smile appeared on her lips. "Focus on us Colby." His lips pressed to the top of her head as her fingers laced with his.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Love you more C." His cheek moved to rest along the top of her head as both of their eyes closed. For the first time since he was struck by lightning he completely slept through a thunderstorm.

Crying was what woke them all up a few hours later. Becky was the one to grab Riley as she saw Seth's arms wrap around Tyler. She looked at him confused until she saw the tears in her sons eyes.

"Come 'ere Ty..." She said quietly before the young boy moved towards her. "Could you go change her C?" He nodded as he gently took Riley. As the two disappeared Becky's arms wound around her son. "She scared you didn't she Ty?" Tyler nodded. "I'm sorry little Love. I know this isn't going to be easy on any of us but I promise you I will do everything in my power to make sure you're doing alright during all of this Love."

"Why does she had to be so loud?" Tyler grumbled earning a light chuckle from the redhead.

"Because she's a baby Ty. Trust me Love when you were younger you were much, much louder and you were loud all the time." He looked up at her before her lips pressed to his nose. "I love you."

"Love you more Mum." Her hands cupped his face.

"That's not possible." He nodded.

"Yes it is." She replied instantly. "You won't understand it till you're older but trust me Love there is no way you could ever love me more than I love you." He looked up at her before he gave up and simply moved to rest his head along her shoulder. "Ty..." He looked up at her. "You tell me if you ever need anything. If you ever feel like Daddy and I have forgotten about you tell us. We both love you more than you'll ever know and I don't ever want you to feel like we don't love you." Seth walked in after heard the end of her speech.

"Love you Ty." He said quietly before a smile grew on Tyler's face.

"Love you too Da." He said as his father moved to sit on his free side. "Can I hold her?" Seth instantly looked at Becky who nodded.

"Of course Love. Just sit in my lap." Tyler looked up at her. "You're not going to hurt me Ty." He slowly moved into her lap knowing she was still sore from the birth and surgery. Once he was settled the redhead positioned his hands as Riley was placed in his arms. "Just hold her head Love." When she knew Tyler's arms were simply not long enough her hand moved to support the newborns head.

If Seth wasn't so entranced at the sight of his family in front of him he would have taken a picture of the three. Instead he moved closer to the redhead before his lips pressed to her temple. Becky's head tilted before her lips met his. She knew exactly what he was thinking.

This was all they needed in life.