17

"You ready for this?" Becky asked as the two stared at the door to where they were supposed to meet Hunter.

"Not one fucking bit." Seth stated knowing the last time he had been in the same room as his former boss he had left WWE on rocky terms. She nodded in agreement before knocking on the meeting room door. Though they were both nervous for the meeting they were almost grateful of the fact that it was at a hotel rather than in the corporate offices.

"Come in." They heard Hunters voice through the thick door before Seth opened the door. As she walked in she stopped causing him to almost slam into her. That's when he saw the McMahon's, Paul Heyman, Tony Kahn, Cody and Brandi Rhodes, and Kenny Omega sitting in the room.

"What the fuck." He said under his breath as he closed the door behind them.

"Let's talk about last Wednesday.." Vince started.

•••

The second the got back to their hotel room Seth bolted to the bathroom and emptied his stomach into the toilet. As Charlottes confused eyes met Becky's she held up a hand to give her a moment.

"What's wrong with Da, Mumma?" Tyler asked as he stood on the edge of the bed. She gently scooped him up into her arms before her lips met his temple.

"Nothing little Love. He just ate some bad food." The blonde could instantly tell that that was a lie. The small boy nodded before he began to play with her hair. Seth appeared a few moments later his face as white as a ghost. The two women watched him sit on the edge of the bed before his head fell into his hands.

"What is going on?" Charlotte asked looked between the other two.

"We're not allowed to say." Seth mumbled before Becky nodded in agreement confusing the blonde even more.

"You both didn't get fired did you?" They both shook their heads.

"You'll find out soon enough Char.." He said as his head left his hands.

"Is it anything bad?" Becky's eyes met his for a moment.

"You'll find out.."  Charlotte immediately groaned.

"Jesus I hate our contracts." The both started to laugh as he flopped back onto the bed.

"You're telling me.." He said before he felt Tyler jump on him. Almost instantly the small boy began to tickle his father. Seth laughter immediately filled the room as all three of them began to assault his ticklish body. "S-St-St-Stop!" He tried to get out. "Please!" Becky and Charlotte finally let up leaving only Tyler to continue the tickling. Once Seth regained a slight amount of composure he lifted his son in the air. "You traitor!" He said before he stood and dropped the three year old onto the bed.

Before he could tickle Tyler the two women intercepted him.

"I think that's enough for one day." Becky started before he groaned.

"Come ooonn. He started it Red." She rolled her eyes.

"And I'm ending it." He huffed.

"Fine." He said before he flopped onto the bed next to Tyler. "Thanks for getting me in trouble." The small boy simply laughed at his fathers words.

"You got yourself in trouble Colby." Becky started before he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say Love." The words slipped from his mouth before he even knew what he was saying. Charlottes mouth just about dropped. As her eyes flicked between the two Becky turned bright red. "Char... I-We..." He stopped as a smile grew along her face.

"I'm happy for you both. Just don't mess it up again." The blonde said while looking straight as Seth. He almost immediately nodded. "Good. Now since that's all straightened out I'm going to go get ready for tonight. See you all later."

"Bye Auntie Char... Love you." Charlotte immediately stopped before she turned towards Tyler. As she all but smashed into the small boy Seth looked at Becky confused.

"I love you too Ty." She said as she hugged him tightly. Slowly the older man stood before making his way over to the redhead. His arm wound around her waist before she spoke quietly into his ear.

"That's the first time he's told her he loves her." There was instant shock on his face.

"But he's told me.." She chuckled softly.

"Trust me, I don't really understand it either, but I'm not going to question it." He shook his head.

"I won't either, I'm just a little shocked." Her lips met his chest gently as his met the top of her head. The two watched as Charlotte stood up with Tyler in his arms.

"All right he's coming with me. I'll see you both later so you can claim him." The two parents exchanged a glance before nodding.

"Fine by me. You be good for her Ty." The blonde rolled her eyes before he nodded. "See you both tonight." Charlotte turned on her heels before the two left the room.

"She lets him get away with murder doesn't she?" Seth asked the second the door closed.

"Almost as much as you do." His lips brushed hers for a moment.

"But I'm allowed.." She couldn't help the glare that was shot towards him. "Oh come on Bex. He's young right now.. There will come a point where I'll crack down on him but it's not now."

"You seriously think you're going to crack down on him when he gets older?" He nodded before she started to laugh. "Seriously?"

"Alright maybe. But that's why I have you." He said before his lips pressed to hers. She shoved him gently. "Love you Red."

"Love you too C.." She said before he carefully grabbed her hand. As he moved to sit on the edge of the bed she followed him before pushing him down onto the mattress. Her body moved to lay next to his before her head moved to rest along his shoulder. His lips gently pressed to the top of her head.

"I'm guessing we're sleeping until you have to leave." She nodded before she felt him pull the blanket up their bodies.

"You mean we?" He slowly nodded as he sighed. "It'll be fine Colby."

"I hope so."