4

Becky could feel her phone buzzing beneath her pillow. A groan escaped her lips as she moved to answer it.

"Hello?" She mumbled sleep filling her voice.

"I'm sorry Red I didn't mean to wake you up this late." Seth could hear her annoyed huff.

"Cut to the chase Colby." She stated.

"The hotel I was supposed to stay at gave away my room and I need a place to crash. Any way you could open your door?" He could hear her mumble something under her breath before the call was ended. He stood there for nearly two minutes before the door opened.

"You can sleep on the couch but you're finding a hotel tomorrow." He nodded.

"Thank you Red." He grabbed his bag before the two walked into her house. His eyes scanned the room that had changed immensely over the years.

"There's something I need to tell you though." He nodded as his eyes hesitantly met hers. "I told him who you were. But he has no idea that you're coming."

"I'll be gone before he wakes up." Her eyes met his before a smile grew across her face. "But what did you say to him? Just so I know what to say."

"I told him you were traveling for shows." He nodded before she saw the grateful look in his eyes. "I wasn't going to lie to him Colby. But he also doesn't need to know the whole truth."

"Thank you Red." She nodded before she went to grab him a blanket. She gave him the blanket just as a yawn escaped her lips.

"Feel free to sleep wherever you're most comfortable. But don't you dare try anything.." He chuckled quietly as he shook his head.

"I would never Becky." She raised an eyebrow at him before he chuckled. "That was a different time Bex." She nodded just as the two heard small footsteps. He was pushed into the kitchen before she intercepted the toddler.

"What's wrong Ty?" She asked quietly as she scooped him up. Instantly his face buried into her shoulder.

"Bad dream Mumma." Seth could hear the small sniffles coming from the boy as the redhead slowly carried him back to his bed.

"It's alright little Love. I'll make the bad dreams go away." The older man stayed in the shadows as he silently moved so he could see the two. At the bottom of the stairs he got his first glimpse of the now sleeping boy. Tyler was a spitting image of his father with small bits of Becky mixed into his features.

Instead of making the horrible decision to walk up the stairs after the two Seth quietly moved back towards the living room. He grabbed the blanket she had given him before his shoes were kicked off and he curled into the couch. With the smell of her around him he was asleep before she could even return.

"Night Colby." She said quietly once she noticed he was asleep. She turned the lights off before going back to her bed. By the time she returned in the morning he was gone but had left a note on the coffee pot in the kitchen that asked her to text him what time he should come in the afternoon. Before she got a chance to pull her phone out the note was stuffed into her pocket as she heard Tyler's footsteps coming towards her. "Happy Birthday Bubba." She said as she carefully lifted the half asleep toddler off his feet. His arms wound tightly around her neck before his face buried into her skin. She easily moved around the kitchen with him in her arms making herself coffee as he slowly woke up.

"Mornin' Mum." He said after nearly five minutes of silence between the both of them. Her lips met his temple as she waited for the coffee to brew. When a knock was heard at the door Becky's stomach dropped to the floor. She slowly made her way to the door with Tyler still in her arms. A long sigh of relief was released as she opened to door and found Charlotte standing in front of her. "Auntie Char!" He exclaimed before the blonde scooped the toddler up.

"Ty!" She said a smile wide on both of their faces as she spun around. "How's my little Love?" She said as she peppered his face with kisses causing him to laugh.

"Thought you said you weren't coming today?" Becky asked her quietly. The blonde scoffed.

"I'll never miss my godsons birthday Rebecca." She stated as she carried Tyler inside. The three moved back into the kitchen before the redhead poured coffee for the both of them. "Waddya want to eat for breakfast Love?" Just as Tyler began to tell the blonde what he wanted she heard the front door open.

"Oi wheres the little birthday boy?" The toddler wiggled his way out of Charlottes arms.

"Uncle Finn!!" He just about yelled before running and smashing into the Irishman.

"How old are we now little man? Five? Ten?" He shook his head.

"Three." He stated before Finn shook his head.

"No way, you have to be older than that." The little boy shook his head as he laughed.

"Three Uncle Finn." He said while holding up three fingers. The older man huffed.

"Fine you're three little Lad." He said before passing the toddler off to Becky. "So what are our plans for today Lad? We doing anything cool?" Tyler looked towards the redhead who shook her head.

"Nothing cool we just have some plans later." He nodded.

"Anything I can join in on?" She shook her head.

"It's a surprise just for him Lad. Nothing you're interested in." He chuckled.

"That's cool. I get it you want some time with him." A small smile appeared on Becky's face before he moved to pour himself a cup of coffee. "So what are we making for breakfast? Whatcha want Lad?"

"Pancakes and chocolate chips." All three adults laughed.

"You want bananas in 'em too Ty?" Charlotte asked before he furiously nodded. "I think Uncle Finn and I can handle this. Why don't you and Mumma go watch some cartoons?" Becky shot the two a grateful look before she carried Tyler towards the couch. As she turned the tv on she could hear the two working seamlessly in the kitchen.

"Toy Story Mum." He said quietly as his body nuzzled into hers. Her lips met the top of his head before she obeyed his wishes and turned the movie on. His ear pressed along her chest as he listened to her heartbeat.

"Tired Love?" He slowly nodded. "Take a nap I'll wake you up Ty." She watched as his eyes closed and he tried to wrap his arms around her torso. She gently draped a blanket over him before her arms wound around him. It was at that moment that her nose was filled with the smell of Seth.

As Tyler drifted to sleep her nose buried in his light brown hair before her eyes closed and she fell asleep almost as fast as her son had.