9

"Oh fuck." Becky heard Seth mumble under his breath. Still slightly flustered she set her hand on his chest telling him to stay there before she went to find Finn.

"Fergal let me explain.." She said once she saw him talking to Tyler. The redhead could instantly see just how pissed off the Irishman was.

"Where is he?" The tone of Finns voice just about scared her.

"Fergal.." She warned as he walked towards her.

"Rebecca.." He replied instantly knowing he had made a vow to himself to beat the living shit out of Seth the next time he saw him. "Don't act like this is all okay." He stated before backing her up towards the kitchen.

The second Finn laid eyes on the other man he pushed his way past Becky. Before Seth could even react a punch was landed square to his nose. The redhead watched as anger flashed in his eyes for a moment before completely disappearing.

"You son of a mother fucking bitch." Finn landed an uppercut right into the other mans stomach. "You think after all this time you can walk in and play daddy." A fist connected with Seth's eye. "That's not going to fucking happen on my watch." Finn caught him by his shirt collar before he could crumple to the floor. "I had to pick up the pieces last time.." His face was inches from Seth's. "If I have to do it again I will find you and kill you." A solid punch landed along his jaw.

"Fergal!" Becky just about yelled finally snapping him out of whatever trance he was in. "Get the fuck out of my house." This time she was seeing red.

"Becky I'm not going to let him..." She grabbed him by his shirt before dragging him towards the door. She could see out of the corner of her eye Seth's body crumple to the ground. The door was opened before he was shoved out. Though she wanted to slam the door on him she calmly stepped onto the porch before closing the door behind her. "Becky I.."

"Shut up and listen to me you asshole." Finns' mouth immediately shut. "He has done nothing but apologize to me since he stepped foot into this house. I am giving him a chance just like I have given your dumb ass thousands of times. He is Tyler's father and you need to accept the fact that he is going to be in your godsons life from here on out. But right now you need to relax and cool the fuck off before you even think about entering my house again." With that she turned on her heels and went inside her house without a word.

Becky quietly made her way into the kitchen taking notice that Tyler still hadn't noticed anything. In the time that she was gone Seth had gotten himself up off of the floor and was hunched over the sink presumably wiping the blood off of his face. The second her hand met his shoulder he immediately flinched.

"It's just me, C." She said quietly. "Turn around."

"I'm fine Red." She could instantly tell he was lying just by the strain in his voice. Instead of asking him again she simply did as she wanted and turned him around. Her eyes fell upon his swelling and cut open face.

"I'm going to kill him." She muttered before she moved to grab a first aid kit from under the sink. "You wanna sit on the counter?" He nodded before he slipped onto the countertop. He bent down slightly so she had easier access at his face.

"So Fergals bulked up huh?" Becky chuckled quietly.

"He's got a lot of pent up anger that he takes out at the gym.." She replied as she pulled out cotton balls and alcohol before she slowly started to clean his face up. "He also caught you off guard."

"Somewhat.." He said quietly before she began to clean a cut along his nose. "Fuck.." He muttered under his breath as the alcohol burned.

"Sorry Love." Her mouth slammed shut before her eyes dropped to the floor.

"Mumma, where'd Uncle Finn go?" Tyler stopped the instant he saw Seth's face. He slowly moved closer to his father just as the two were trying to come up with something to say to him. "What happened?" Becky gently lifted Tyler so he was next to the older man. As Seth answered his arm gently wrapped around his son.

"I fell Ty." The three year old instantly bought it much to the relief of his parents. The redheads eyes met Seth's before she moved back to cleaning his face up. "And Uncle Finn forgot he had to go see the doctor." Tyler nodded in understanding before he leaned into his fathers arm.

By the time he had each cut covered up they were all starving. Seth slipped from the counter before he turned towards Tyler.

"Happy birthday Da." A smile appeared on the older mans face before he chuckled softly.

"Thanks little Love." When he moved to help the small boy off the counter, Tyler dodged it before his arms wrapped around his fathers neck. Seth instantly returned the hug. "Love you Ty."

"Love you too." Becky stopped instantly at her sons words. Tyler was trusting, but never enough to tell anyone but his mother that he loved them. Not even Charlotte had gotten a chance to hear the words from the small boy that she has spent years with. As the small boys head moved to rest along his shoulder, Seth gently picked him up before he turned towards the redhead who was still in shock. "Everything alright Red?" He asked snapping her out of her trance.

"Yup. Everything's cool. Just got distracted." He nodded even though he didn't buy her words for a second. Before either one could get another word out they heard the front door open.

"Where are you at Bex?" Charlotte hollered before Tyler got free of Seth's grasp and took off towards the blonde.

"K-Kitchen Char." Becky replied back. As the two heard footsteps move closer to them, she could see Seth's hands begin to shake slightly. "She's not going to do anything to you." She said under her breath just as Charlotte entered the room.

The smile on her face instantly disappeared as she saw the man standing in the kitchen. Though she had wanted Becky to tell Seth about Tyler the last thing she wanted was for the two to play house especially when nothing had been worked out between them.

"Hey Char.." Seth said hesitantly his voice almost too soft to hear. As the words left his mouth he was instantly taken aback as she had never heard him speak so cautiously before.

"Colby." Her voice was cold. "Can we talk outside?" He took a slow breath before nodding. Tyler was passed to Becky before the two walked out the sliding glass door. The redhead was almost great full of the fact that she could see the two talking.

"I'm sorry Char..." Instead of letting him continue Charlotte smacked him hard not once but nearly ten times. "God please I know I fucked up but please stop.." He pleaded with her. She glared at him before she grabbed his shirt and was eye level with him. Her next words made him gulp.

"I swear to god if you are fucking with them, I will cut your goddamn dick off.." Seth instantly shook his head.

"I'm not Char all I'm trying to do is get to know my son." She eyed him for a few minutes.

"Fergal got you good huh?" He couldn't help the glare he shot towards his once good friend. "Oh stop it asshole you know you deserved it."

"I guess but it doesn't make up for the fact that this has been one fucked up of a birthday." Almost instantly she smashed into him earning a rather loud groan.

"Happy Birthday Spaz." His arms wrapped around her shoulder gently.

"Thanks Blondie." She gently squeezed him before he knew that she had forgiven him at least for the moment.

"Just remember what I said.. You hurt either one of them and I will come after you." He nodded.

"And I'll respect you for it Char.."