13

Becky was the first to wake the next morning as she felt a large weight along her body. Tyler was still between her and Seth but at some point during the night she had shifted to her back bringing both of them with her. It wound up with both of them resting atop her.

Gently she pushed a grumbling Seth onto his back before she gently adjusted Tyler so he was now laying on top of his father. She slowly curled into his side, her head resting along his shoulder as she slowly woke up. His arm carefully wound around the small boy as his nose buried into Becky's hair.

Nearly twenty minutes later she gently separated herself from Seth before she moved into the kitchen. Once she made a pot of coffee she slowly thought of ways to wake the two of them up. When it hit her that both of them loved one of her moms old breakfast casserole recipes she almost thanked herself for going shopping a few days earlier.

By the time she had all the ingredients mixed together and in the oven she felt a pair of large arms wrap around her.

"Morning Beautiful." He said softly before her lips connected with his cheek.

"You're only calling me that because you know what I'm making." He immediately shook his head.

"You know that's a lie Red. You are absolutely drop dead gorgeous." His head turned before his lips met hers.

"Stop trying to butter me up." She said against his lips before he chuckled quietly.

"I'll do what I want Bex. But you can't hide from the truth." He said before she turned in his arms. He carefully backed her up against the counter before he lifted her off her feet and onto the counter. With the two now eye level her hands gently cupped his face. His hands moved to rest along her thighs as he gently moved between her legs. "I missed you." He said quietly before she nodded.

"I know, I missed you too C." Her legs wrapped around his waist before he was pulled closer to her. His arms almost immediately wrapped around her waist before his head buried into her neck. As her arms slipped around his shoulder she felt his lips gently press against her skin. The two remained in the same position as the smell of their breakfast filled the room.

"Do you know how much I missed your cooking?" She nodded.

"Almost as much as I miss your baking and coffee making skills." He chuckled quietly.

"Yeah you never quite picked that up. Your coffees a little rough." She swatted him lightly. "Just speaking the truth Love. I'll teach Ty as long as one of us pours the water." She chuckled quietly.

"Do you really think our three year old will make better coffee than me?" His eyes met hers before he nodded.

"People always say to teach them young." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not letting him around boiling water until he's at least five." Seth groaned.

"Fine then you're going to learn again." Her lips met his cheek.

"I like that idea better." She stated before her lips met his temple. Becky saw his eyes close as his body leaned into hers. "Don't fall asleep on me."

"I'm not Red. I'm just really comfortable right now." She gently hugged him before she leaned back against the wall behind her. "What do we tell Ty?"

"Nothing yet Colby. At least not until we figure out everything between us. He has a huge mouth for a three year old and the last thing I need is to explain myself to everyone." He nodded before his lips brushed along her neck.

"I'm fine with that just know that I won't lie to him." A small smile appeared on her face.

"Neither will I C." Her fingers gently found their way to his hair as he leaned against her even more. "I miss your long hair.."

"You know I've actually been trying to grow it out. It's just taking longer than usual.." He could see her eyeing him.

"Yeah it's because you haven't been eating.." He sighed quietly.

"I've just been down recently so I haven't wanted to eat.." Becky gently hugged him before her lips pressed against his cheek.

"You know I'm going to change that." He nodded.

"I know and right now I want you to." She pulled away from him gently before her eyes met his. Once she could tell his words were true her lips instantly met his.

"Good." She stated against his lips before he laughed lightly. "Just know there's one thing I need from you.."

"Anything." He said instantly as his hands moved to gently cup her face.

"I need help C." He watched as tears began to form in her eyes. It took everything in him not to pull her into him, but he knew that he needed to let her talk. "I-I've pulled myself together enough to take care of Ty, but I'm broken Colby and I don't know how to fix myself. I just need help."

"I'm here Red. For whatever you need and I'm more than willing to do anything you need me to do to help you. I'm not the most put together person but I've got you Bex." She nodded before her head fell into his chest. His arms gently wound around her body as his lips pressed to the top of her head. "I'm going to help you Red." He said quietly. Slowly he felt her head bury into his shoulder before his moved to rest on hers. When he felt tears begin to soak his shirt his lips gently brushed along her jaw.

Seth's arms slowly tightened around her as he silently held her. It was in those moments that he knew he had broken her and there was a lot he needed to do to fix it.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly into her ear before he felt her head bury more into him. "I'm so sorry I broke you." She nodded before her arms tightened around his shoulders.

"I need you to fix me."