41

Becky walked into the doctors office with Seth following cautiously behind her about a week after they had found out the news. The two had dropped Tyler off at Finns before making their way to the doctors office without saying a word to anyone. As she signed in he could feel her hand gently squeeze his.

The two moved to sit in the empty waiting room before she watched his leg nervously begin to shake. She chuckled lightly before leaning into him.

"Relax Colby. After this we have a concrete answer and can start planning for everything." He nodded before his lips met the top of her head. "You know you're as nervous as I was with Ty it's kinda funny how I'm completely calm with this one."

"That's because you know what to expect. But I'm ready for it Red. I'm just a little nervous right now." She chuckled softly.

"I know C. But everything will be alright. One thing though..." His eyes met hers. "If we can do you want to find out the gender?"

"Only if you do." She almost immediately nodded.

"I waited with Ty. I don't want to with this one." His lips pressed to hers for a moment before the two separated and went back to their comfortable silence. Less than five minutes later the two were called back into the room.

Seth carefully helped her up onto the bed before he sat in the chair next to her. His hand took hers before his lips met the back of her hand. They heard a knock before Becky's OBGYN walked in.

"Hello Ms. Quin, it's good to see you again. How are you and your son?" A smile appeared on Becky's face.

"We're both doing great how have you been?" As the female doctor began to type on her computer she answered.

"I've been wonderful. So we thing we're pregnant again don't we?" The redhead nodded. "Alrighty then let's get some bloodwork done. Once it comes back we'll run an ultrasound to confirm everything." They both nodded. As the doctor began to draw blood the two women dove into light small talk before she turned towards Seth. "If you don't mind me asking you're Tyler's father correct?" He nodded hesitantly.
"It's great to finally meet you." A smile appeared on his face. "Are you ready for the next one?"

"Not in the slightest." He commented before both women started to laugh.

"Nobody ever is. Alright I'll expedite this and be back within the next half an hour. Since I know you both want this kept quiet you're more than welcome to hang out here until the results come back." She received a smile from the both of them before they spoke in unison.

"Thank you." Becky turned to Seth as she felt his lips meet the back of her hand.

"Welcome to the most never racking thirty minutes of your life Love." He chuckled quietly.

"Not really Bex. I'm ready for whatever they have to say. I see the way you are with Ty so I know you are more than ready for another one. I just have to catch up and learn along the way." She nodded as she laughed.

"That you do C. But you'll be quick to learn." He nodded.

"Yup. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it." She patted his cheek gently.

"If you didn't think I was going to you're dumb Colby." He rolled his eyes jokingly before his lips pressed to her wrist.

"Love you Red." She jokingly rolled her eyes.

"I guess I love you too. I mean at least for now while my body looks like this." He leaned up before his lips connected with hers.

"Are we sure this is really happening though?" She chuckled softly.

"Colby the tests are basically as accurate as a blood test now. So the blood test at this point is just a formality. The ultrasound is what really matters though." He nodded before the two talked and kept themselves busy as they waited for the doctor to return.

"Well congratulations you both are expecting." Becky eyes lit up as a smile grew along Seth's face. "How about we take a look at the little one and get an estimate on how far along you are." The redhead chuckled quietly before she got a questioning look from the doctor.

"Four months. We kinda narrowed it down." A laugh and a shake of the head was received.

"It's almost funny how often first time parents can't narrow down when it happened but anytime after that it's narrowed down to basically an exact day. I'll see if I can confirm the timeline and if the baby's in the right position I should be able to get a read on what gender the baby is. That is if you both want to know." They both immediately nodded. "Alrighty then I'll stop dilly dallying so we can see your baby."

Seth moved closer to Becky as the ultrasound was booted up. Instead of watching the screen she watched his reaction knowing exactly what would be seen on the screen. His eyes almost immediately lit up while a smile grew along his face the second an image appeared in front of them.

Becky's hand gently squeezed his as he stared at the screen. Seth's eyes flicked to the redheads for a moment before she saw the awe filling them. When his eyes left hers and returned to the screen hers followed before she could see the outline of the baby in front of her.

"Well there she is." Their mouths dropped. The two were set on the fact that they were going to have another boy as Becky had a deep down feeling that this was another boy.

"D-Did you say she?" Seth stuttered before the doctor nodded as she lightly laughed.

"Mhm. She's in perfect position to get a reading and I'm positive that you both are having a girl. She is perfect size for her to be four months along and seems to be perfectly healthy. Congratulations." As he turned towards Becky he could see the tears in her eyes. "Let me just get you both a few pictures then you'll be on your way." They both nodded before their eyes moved back towards the screen.

The second the two entered their house Becky turned towards Seth who almost immediately cupped her face. His lips were on hers moments later.

"I can't believe this.." She said once she pulled away. He nodded as his arms wound around her.

"I know I was all prepared for that boy. But now I just get a little you." Her lips met his cheek before she moved to hug him tightly. "I love you Red.

"I love you more C. But we need to tell Ty.." He raised an eyebrow at her.

"If we tell Ty everyone else will know. Why don't we make it a bit more interesting.." Her eyes met his before she signaled for him to continue. "Just about everyone we care about is coming over later to eat and Fuck around. Why if we took these.." He gestures towards the sonogram pictures that he now had in his hands. "And put them on our the fridge."

"That could be interesting. I bet half of them will think it's Ty." He chuckled.

"Only if they're stupid enough to not read the due date." She chuckled before her lips met his.

"Let's do it. I don't feel like hiding this from anyone." He chuckled softly.

"Neither do I Love. Though we should probably tell our parents first." She immediately shook her head.

"Not yet. I don't need that ass ache now. My mum will want to fly here and stay here until the baby comes. That's not happening. At least not yet." He started to laugh.

"Mine probably will to so I'm down to wait a little bit." Her lips brushed his.

"You better be C. You don't have a choice."