52

"What do you mean you don't know?" Annette asked as everyone in the room moved closer to them.

"The placenta ruptured and when they forced me out.... B-Becky was pale and I never heard a c-cry." A sob slipped from his lips at the last word. Just about everyone fell silent as Annette's arms moved to wrap around Seth and Holly. Slowly more and more of the others in the room joined in. Nobody moved until the door opened and Ronda walked in with Tyler.

Seth moved from the embrace before he moved to grab Tyler. The older man was silent as he sunk down into one of the chairs. His arms wound tightly around his son, his face burying into the young boys shoulder. Nobody knew what to say or do as they saw tears once again begin to flow down Seth's cheeks. Tyler's arms wound around his fathers neck, the two silently holding each other as the others slowly went back to their seats.

Alexa was the first to move towards Seth. As she sat down next to him her hand immediately moved to run along his back. Charlotte moved to take the seat on the opposite side of him. Her hand gently squeezed his thigh before Tyler's eyes met hers.

"Where's Mum?" The entire room fell silent as nobody knew how to respond to him.

"S-She's having surgery Ty." The young boys head snapped towards his father.

"B-But..." Seth's lips pressed to his sons shoulder. "W-Why...?"

"She was bleeding Ty." As he slowly pulled away Tyler's face moved to bury in his fathers chest. "It'll be alright Ty." Almost as if on cue a doctor walked in.

"Mr. Lopez, could we have a word with you please." Tyler was carefully passed to Charlotte before he stood and walked out of the room with the doctor.

"What is going on?" Seth asked instantly.

"Your fiancé is experiencing some traumatic bleeding from her delivery. We've done everything we can to stop it but nothing so far has worked. We need to ask your permission to do a full hysterectomy." He stared at the women for nearly a minute. "Mr. Lopez?"

"She won't be able to have any more kids?" The doctor shook her head. "There's no other options?" Once again he saw her head shake. "Just do what you have to do to save her." She nodded. "How's my daughter?"

"I'm sorry I haven't been updated on her condition. But you should have some more answers soon." He nodded. "I'll be back when your fiancé is in recovery."

"Thank you." He choked out before returning to the waiting room.

"How are they?" Before Seth could answer they all saw his knees give out and his body drop to the floor. Roman and Jon were the first to move lifting him off the ground and into a chair. He pulled his knees to his chest before his head buried into his legs. All of this was happening way too fast and he had know idea how to digest all of the information.

"They're doing a full hysterectomy to stop the bleeding." He said nearly twenty minutes later.

"What about the little one?" Ronda asked as she gently squeezed his shoulder.

"She didn't say anything..." Everyone in the room could tell he was broken. Slowly he was pulled into the blonde as her arms wrapped around him. His face buried into her shoulder as he spoke. "I-I can't lose them Ronnie."

"You won't Colby. They're both going to be alright." He was silent. He knew she had no idea if her words were true.

Hours passed with no doctors entering the waiting room. As the time went on Seth got more and more nervous and worried. He looked around the room at just about everyone sleeping. When his eyes met Tyler's he moved towards his son before gently scooping him up.