18

Wrestlemania 2022

Seth took deep breath after deep breath. It had been two months since the meeting with Hunter and each day he was more and more nervous for this moment. His eyes were trained to his championship as he listened to the match that was playing. The only reason why he knew it was the main event was because he was waiting in gorilla. Waiting to do the last thing he ever wanted to do.

"AAND STILL YOUR UNIVERSAL CHAMPION ROMAN REIGNS!" A large breath was sucked in before Seths music began to blast through the arena. He could hear the shock from the crowd before their cheers all turned to boos as he walked out from behind the curtain. Seth couldn't help but thank the fact that he was wearing sunglasses as it hid the fear he was experiencing from Romans' piercing glare. He stuck his hand in his pocket and slung his belt over his left shoulder as his eyes scanned the large arena.

"What! What?! It can be!" Corey Graves began to shout as the former WWE wrestler made his way down to the ring where a very battered Roman stood.

"Why is the AEW world champion even allowed into the building?!" Reneé just about yelled as a smirk appeared on Seth's face. About halfway down the ramp his eyes landed on Tommaso Ciampa. His sunglasses were moved down the bridge of his nose slightly before the camera caught his eyes meeting a fans before returning to the other wrestler.

With his hands unmoving from his belt and pocket he landed a super kick on the unsuspecting man. A few seconds were given before he landed a curb stomp, smashing the mans head into the metal floor.

Seth's pinky pressed against the edge of his sunglasses repositioning them as his eyes returned to Roman who was now on the ropes.

"Somebody get the damn police out here this mans insane!" Corey yelled as the two champions simply stared at each other. Seth's chin jutted up in a whats up motion before Roman saw words and a date appear on the screen.

Vendettas
August 21, 2022

"You're dead!" He yelled at the top of his lungs before Seth simply chuckled. He turned on his heels before he walked back up the ramp. At the top he turned back towards the ring. His hand came out of his pocket as he held his belt up. His glasses were moved to the top of his nose as his eyes locked on Romans'. Seth's middle finger immediately extended towards the other champion.

"Fuck the WWE." The pay-per-view instantly ended as he was booed to no end. He quickly disappeared backstage avoiding just about everyone before he quickly entered Becky's locker room.

"So much for PG.." She commented before he took a long deep breath as he leaned against the door. It was then that she saw the panic in his eyes. She knew he had done everything he was told but something was throwing him off. Slowly she stood before she moved towards him and her hands cupped his face. "What's going on C?" It was then that a body slammed into the door behind him.

"You better not be hiding him in there Rebecca." Romans voice boomed through the door. Seth's hands landed on Becky's hips before he backed her up. He slowly separated from her before he went to open the door. A fist instantly connected with his jaw. "I told you what would happen the last time I saw you." Another punch connected with his eye.

"Joe!" Becky yelled as his fist continued to connect with Seth's face. She was frozen in horror as others gathered around and continued to allow Roman to punch the other man. She knew he had burned a lot of bridges when he left but she didn't know to what extent. It was Hunter that finally pushed his way through the crowd and got the furious man off of Seth.

"Stop this shit right now." He boomed loud enough for the entire locker room to hear. "I don't care what vendettas or grudges you have against anyone in AEW but we will not allow anything like this to continue again. This partnership is not something we will lose and I will not let anyone on my roster assault anyone from theirs. So from this moment on Joe you're suspended for thirty days and anyone else that tries anything will see the same if not more of a punishment." It was then that he got everyone out of the locker room. The redhead could hear his words continue but she couldn't make out what he was saying.

Seth slowly staggered to his feet before Becky caught him and got him into a chair.

"What in the hell happened the last time you saw him?" One of his eyes met hers.

"I don't remember I was fucking strung out." She shook her head before they heard the door open. A long breath was released from her body as medical staff walked in and quickly began to attend to Seth. It was almost on cue that as the medics left Charlotte walked in with Tyler. The two stopped immediately at the sight of the man in front of him. "I'm fine." He commented before all three of them shook their heads.

"Can you even see?" Charlotte asked earning a small shake of his head.

"Somewhat." He said quietly.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." Becky mumbled before she felt his hand grab hers and squeeze it gently.

"You're not going to do anything." He said to only her before she gave him a look that told him to shut up. Slowly Tyler made his way over to his father. It was almost immediately that Seth gently scooped the three year old up. His eyes met his sons before he felt small hands rest along his face. Both women watched as Tyler silently inspected Seth's face. It took nearly five minutes for the small boy to move and when he did his arms slipped around his fathers neck before he carefully hugged him. "I'm alright little Love." His words earned an instant head shake.

"No you're not."