6

"Little Love Daddy's just going to go sleep at his hotel." Becky tried to explain to the sobbing three year old.

"N-No-o.." Tyler said through his crying. "D-Da stay." Seth's heartbroken eyes met the redheads before she sighed.

"Alright Ty, Da can stay." She ended the nearly ten minute fight/crying session in less than a second. "But you need to go to bed." Tyler nodded before his face buried into her neck. "You want Daddy to tuck you in?" He nodded as he began to suck his thumb. "Colby..." Seth was there instantly before he gently grabbed the toddler. He could feel the small boy get heavier in his arms as she quietly spoke. "He should be pretty easy since he's exhausted.. but all you need to do is cover him up and turn the night light on. He will handle the rest of it just don't leave until he stops moving."

"Does he need to change?" The redhead nodded as she noticed Tyler go completely limp in Seth's arms.

"I'll come up and help you Colby, he's going to be a pill with that." Though he wanted to say he could handle it, he knew better than to fight her. Instead he opted to nod. He followed her up the stairs taking in all the changes she had made over the past three years.

"Y-Your house looks good Bex." He said quietly as he noticed that she had changed just about everything they had done together in the house. She nodded in response before opening the door to Tyler's bedroom. "What should I do with him?" He asked softly as she moved to grab pajamas for the toddler.

"Set him on the bed for now." He carefully did as he was told. It was only as he tried to pull away from the young boy before he felt small hands grasp tightly at his shirt.

"Don't leave." Tyler whined before Seth carefully knelt down next to the bed. His hand gently ran along his sons side before he spoke quietly.

"I'm not going anywhere Ty. I promise you that." He stopped for a moment as Tyler's eyes met his. He couldn't help but notice at that exact moment that the boys eyes were exactly the same as Becky's, right down to the fact that the color changed when he was tired or emotional. "I'll be right down stairs little man. If you need anything all you have to do is come get me." The two males locked eyes for a few minutes.

"You promise?" It didn't even take a second for Seth to nod. His lips met the top of Tylers head as he spoke softly.

"I promise little Love." Though the two had been together less than a day and knew very little about each other they could feel a strong instant bond to the other. The small boy nodded as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Good." Becky chuckled softly before Tyler's eyes flicked towards her. "Love you Mumma." Seth felt a hand pat his shoulder before he carefully moved away from the bed.

"Love you too Ty... but you need to change." She could hear his annoyed groan before he sat up. The older man had to hold in his chuckles as the small boy put up a fight until he got involved.

Nearly twenty minutes later the two finally had him in bed and falling asleep. She quietly closed the door behind them before the two made their way back towards the living room. As Becky curled into the large chair she had in the corner, Seth sunk into the couch. They were silent for nearly twenty minutes before he finally spoke.

"How do we work this out Red?" His eyes met hers for a moment before she sighed.

"I don't know Colby." She replied honestly. "I'm traveling Sunday through Tuesday and I'm sure you're schedule isn't much better." He shook his head.

"I'm only doing shows on Wednesday's and Saturday's when pay per views come along." Her eyes met his.

"I'm not leaving him with you..." His hand came out hesitantly stopping her.

"I'm not asking for that Bex. I just want to be able to spend time with him. All I'm asking for is some time to get to know him." He told her honestly.

"We can figure something out but before that you need to promise me one thing." His eyes met hers. "You will not desert him. He knows who you are now and I don't need to explain to him why you're gone."

"I promise you Red. I swear on my life that I'm not going anywhere. I mean fuck it's been a day but it feels like it's been a year, there's no way I'm leaving Bex. I don't want to miss another day." She didn't even look at him to know his words were honest.

"You need to tell Holly." She watched his face turn stark white.

"I-I'll tell her tomorrow." The redhead nodded before his body relaxed back into the couch as he let out a breath. They sat in silence for a few more minutes. She could see his eyes close as she thought about how they could work everything out.

"Colby.." His head popped up before his tired eyes met hers. "How about until we figure something else out, you stay here Thursday through Sunday."

"As long as you are alright with that." He replied almost instantly. Becky nodded with a small smile on her face.

"I wouldn't be saying it if I wasn't C." She could see a smile form on his face at her use of an old nickname. "I'll also see about getting him to a show or two of yours." His eyes lit up. "As long as that's alright with you..." He almost immediately started to laugh.

"Do you even need to ask that Bex?" A smile appeared on her face before she rolled her eyes. "Hey Red.." He said a few moments later drawing her attention back to him. "I'm sorry you had to go through all of this alone." She shook her head.

"First, stop apologizing C, there's no point because it was both of our faults and there's no changing the past. Second, don't be sorry for that especially, it made me stronger and he helped me heal. Don't get me wrong when I say this though but I would do it again any day." His eyes met hers for a brief second.

"I get it Red, I do." He said quietly.

"Though I do have to say C.." Her head turned away from his so their eyes couldn't meet. "It'll be nice to have somebody to help me with him. Chars great but I hate having to rely on her all the time, same with Fergal. But you, you're stuck now, and I know that you'll be able to help me through this." Though she couldn't see that he was nodding she knew he was.

"I'm here for whatever you need Becky."