20

"So Jon and Renee took Ty for the night." Becky said before she saw Seth's head snap towards her.

"We're going out tonight." She raised an eyebrow at him as he moved closer to her. "I mean if you want.."

"Well we haven't really gotten any alone time in the past few months." She said as his arms wound around her waist. "I just need to know what you have planned."

"I was kinda thinking we could figure it out as we went.." She lightly laughed before her lips met his. Her arms wound around his neck as his lips trailed to her cheek.

"That sounds perfect to me. But I'm not dressing up.." He started to laugh.

"You know I would never ask that of you." He said knowing she was always more comfortable dressed down and would only dress up if she was forced to. Her hands slipped to his chest before she gently separated from him. "I mean honestly I'd just sit here and do nothing with you.." She shook her head.

"We can do that any day. I want to spend some time with you away from this stuffy old place." She said before he chuckled.

"If it's so stuffy then you should move into my place.." He commented before he even realized what he was saying. She stared at him for a few moments. "I mean.. there's space for all of us and it's right on the beach.." He continued hesitantly.

"I'll think about it." A small smile grew on his face before her lips brushed his. "Come on C. Let's go.." He raised an eyebrow at her.

"You don't want to change or anything?" She looked down before she turned red realizing she was still in her clothes from their workout earlier.

"I think I'm going to go change first." He started to laugh before he was shoved by the redhead. "You going to cover up your eye?" She asked knowing it was the only thing left blackened from Romans assault a few weeks ago.

"Nah... Its not worth it." She rolled her eyes. "Why do you want me to?" She shook her head as she laughed.

"Not unless you want to.." His lips met hers for a moment before she took off upstairs. He watched her for a moment before quietly making his way up the stairs. The second he sat on the edge of her bed a shirt was thrown over her head.

"Was that necessary?" He asked as he threw the shirt into a basket. It was then that his eyes landed on her. She was only in her bra and underwear and he couldn't help the fact that he was staring. When he licked his lower lip she caught him looking at her. Her throat was cleared before he turned bright red. "S-Sorry." He said as his eyes dropped to the floor. Her light laughter filled the room as she began to get dressed.

"You know I don't care Colby.." She said before she saw his eyes move to meet hers. "I mean you've seen me in less before."

"That was a few years ago though.." He said quietly.

"And.." A smirk crossed her face as she responded.

"Memories fade Red." He said with a wink. She simply turned around and slipped into her closet before she finally finished getting dressed. As she moved into the bathroom he followed behind her before leaning in the doorway. "Wanna go to Santa Monica?" Her eyes met his in the mirror as she did her hair. "We could walk around, eat the shittiest food we can find, vegetarian of course and maybe ride some rides or play some games?"

"Shitty food, health wise or taste wise?" He chuckled.

"Health, of course. I'm not a monster.." A smile appeared on her face as she laughed. "So waddaya think?"

"Sounds like a plan C." A smile appeared on his face before he moved to slip a hat on his head. "Don't you steal my hat.."

"Oh come on you're not wearing it.." He whined before she rolled her eyes and grabbed it off of his head. As she placed it backwards atop her head a smirk appeared on her face.

"Yes I am. You can wear the other one." He grabbed the other hat on her dresser before he read the wording across it.

"You still have this?" He asked before he slipped the old black and brave hat backwards over his head. She shrugged before using a line he had used months ago.

"Guess I just never got rid of it.." He chuckled quietly before he moved closer to her. His lips connected with hers for a moment.

"You know I've been thinking about opening a new school.." She raised an eyebrow at him. "I mean I know I lost just about every supporter back home because of what I did with the school there but I was thinking I could open one somewhere here that maybe the both of us could run..."

"You know these ideas you have are going to be the death of you. I don't know if that would be a good idea Colby. I don't know the slightest thing about running a business and I've never taught anyone before in that kind of context." She said quietly.

"Deadboys.." Her eyes met his knowing that she had run programs in the past. "I can run the business and in the past I've talked to Jon about helping out as well. I mean honestly do you think that the three of us and Renee, if I can rope her in, would have trouble running it? It would be close to home, doing something we love and hell maybe even Ty can try it out one day..." She immediately shook her head.

"I am never letting out son wrestle Colby." He stopped immediately at her words.

"Why?" He asked flabbergasted.

"I am not going to let him get hurt like all of us do. It's just not going to happen and you're not going to fight me on this." Becky could see Seth's heart just about break through his eyes.

"O-Okay Bex."