35

"Hey Bex. Where's my phone?" Both women stopped at Seth's words. Slowly the redhead pulled it out of her pocket as she turned red.

"Sorry I was looking through the houses you saw." He nodded as he took his phone and opened it.

"Sure that was the only thing you were looking at." He watched as Charlottes cheeks flushed bright red along with the redheads. "You both know I have nothing to hide. I really don't care." He said before his eyes met Becky's. She immediately saw the slight disappointment and anger hidden within his eyes. Her line of sight dropped to the floor before the three went back to their conversation.

When Charlotte left with Tyler for the day Becky turned to find Seth with his arms crossed.

"Do you not trust me or something?" She could tell he had been brewing for the past hour. "I mean, am I doing something wrong?"

"Colby, I was looking through the houses you saw when Charlotte took your phone from me and started looking through it. I'm just sorry that I didn't stop her sooner. I'm sorry C." He sighed as his hand ran along his chin.

"What all did you both see?" She could tell there was something he was hiding on his phone. But she also knew she needed to be completely honest with him.

"We saw that you called my parents and saw your texts with Jon." His eyes met hers before she saw him reading her. "I stopped her when we saw the fact that you want to marry me." His lips pressed together as he simply stared at her. When she took a step towards him he remained still. "Colby... I.."

"Don't. It's not going to change what you saw." His words were cold as she could tell he was hurt by how much she had invaded his privacy.

"I want to marry you too." The words spilled out of her mouth before she knew what she was saying.

"You're just saying that.." He saw her heart break through her eyes.

"You know I would never just say something like that Colby." Without a word she walked past him and into the living room. He watched her before slowly following her.

"I'm sorry." She shook her head.

"No you're not. You said what you were thinking at that exact moment. It's you're way of saying that you don't think I love you." His mouth opened and closed as he tried to force words out. "The doors over there Colby. If you really think that, walk away like you did last time."

"I wasn't walking away from you. I couldn't stand being in the WWE any longer." He replied instantly. "I never wanted to leave you. I never wanted you to leave." He sat down on the table in front of her as he got her eyes to meet his.

They stared at each other for minutes. Completely silent. Their eyes never leaving the others.

"I don't want to fight." He said quietly. "I just put all my trust in you and tell you just about everything. I just don't understand why you went through my texts with Jon. Jon is my Charlotte and you know I'd never look through your texts with her. I just-Why didn't you stop her?" Becky took a deep breath as she finally understood why he was hurt.

"I guess I was just curious. She saw that you had called my parents and got curious as to why and somehow ended up on your texts from Jon. I'm sorry C. I should have gotten your phone back the second she started snooping." Seth watched her as she leaned forward and cupped his face.

"I'm sorry for questioning you. I was just a little hurt." She leaned forward before her lips pressed to his.

"Don't apologize Love. I was in the wrong." His arms wound around her as his lips pressed to her shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you more." He said quietly. "Think we could get Charlie to watch Ty for the night?" The redhead chuckled as she pulled away.

"Why are you trying to get rid of Ty?" His lips pressed to hers.

"So I can take you on a date." She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Do I not have a choice in this?" His lips brushed her cheek before trailing towards her ear.

"Would you like to go on a date with me Red?" His soft words made her shiver before she nodded. His hands ran along her thighs as he pulled away from her.

"I-I'll text Charlie." He couldn't help but chuckle at her shaky voice. It was less than thirty seconds later that's Charlotte responded with a yes. "Chars cool with it." His lips pressed to hers.

"Of course she is.." He mumbled before her fingers threaded in her hair. The second she deepened the kiss he was off the table and gently pressing her against the couch cushions. One of her legs wrapped around his waist before he was pulled into her. His lips left hers and moved to her neck just as she felt his hand slip beneath her shirt. His teeth grazed along her skin earning a soft moan.

"Colby.." He knew not to leave marks but at this point he truly didn't care. His lips applied pressure to her pulse point as her fingers tugged at his hair. He adjusted her body so she was pressed against the seat of the couch as his lips slipped lower to where he knew one of her weak spots was. A string of moans escaped her lips as his began to work on her neck.

Seth's hand moved higher along her side before resting along her ribs just below her breast. Her instincts took over as she tugged on his shirt signaling for him to take it off. Within seconds his shirt was on the floor next to the couch. Her hands began to trail along his bare skin as she felt him move her shirt higher. As their eyes met she signaled for him to continue knowing he was hesitant as this would be their first time in years.

"Please Love."

AN- Would y'all like me to continue?