33

Seth's arm was draped over Becky's shoulders as the two walked into the house five hours later. The second Holly heard the front door open she moved towards the two. As her eyes scanned her sons body the pairs eyes looked around the now clean house.

"Thank you Mom." He said hesitantly before she moved towards him and wrapped her arms around the both of them.

"You're alright though Colby?" He chuckled as he nodded.

"They grabbed the cheese knife. It barely did anything. I'm just a little sore." He said before she nodded and squeezed him gently.

"I called your cousin. He's coming to fix the door today." Seth nodded as the two pulled away.

"Thank you Mum." Becky chuckled under her breath knowing he had picked that up from her and Tyler.

"You're starting to pick up her accent again." Holly commented as the three moved into the kitchen and he made them all coffee even with his bandaged hands.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked once hot water was poured into the large French press. As he turned around Becky gently leaned against him before she felt his arm wrap around her.

"Have I ever said it was?" She replied back before he shrugged.

"You wanna come with us to the coffee shop for breakfast?" Holly almost immediately nodded.

"As long as you're paying Love." He chuckled.

"I think I can work something out with the owner." It was then that he felt Becky's head move to rest along his shoulder. He could tell the lack of sleep was catching up to her. His lips met the top of her head before he spoke for just her to hear. "Go take a nap Red. Ty won't be up for a little." She shook her head.

"I'm fine Colby." She said under her breath before he chuckled and gently squeezed her side. "Please just pour the coffee." He did as he was told before handing both women a cup of hot coffee. Once his was on the counter behind him he went into the fridge and grabbed the creamer. He handed it to his mother before it was passed to the redhead. Once she was done the three sat in almost complete silence as they drank their coffee.

Seth was the first to hear the small footsteps moving towards them. The second Tyler was within view he was scooped up by the older man. Holly watched as the three year old face buried into his fathers neck as he almost instantly fell back asleep.

"He does that all the time doesn't he?" Both of them nodded.

"He's done it since he started walking. Wakes up, finds me and falls right back to sleep." Becky said earning a laugh from the other woman. Seth lips pressed to the small boys temple before he felt his face bury even more into him.

"Love you little man." He said quietly into his ear. Tyler's arms wound around his neck before hugging him tightly. Seth set his coffee down behind him before his hand moved to run along his sons back. The small boy fell asleep within seconds.

"You've lost him haven't you?" Holly commented after watching the two boys for a moment.

"With certain things yes. Others no." Seth nodded at Becky's words as he felt her lean against him once more.

"Why don't you take him and go take a nap while mom and I go get food from the shop." Becky's eyes flicked up to his at the suggestion. "Don't fight me Red you haven't slept at all."

"Are you sure?" She asked quietly.

"Rebecca go sleep we can handle the short walk.." Holly trailed off as her eyes moved to her sons leg. "Well drive."

"You also kinda look like hell." When she shoved him both boys grumbled at her.

"Fine give me him. But bring me back coffee." His lips met the top of her head before she took Tyler.

"Latte?" She nodded.

"Latte and a cold brew." He chuckled.

"Your hearts going to be racing by lunch." She rolled her eyes.

"The cold brews for later." She stated before walking off towards their room.

"It's like you two never stopped seeing each other." Holly commented before he chuckled.

"Kinda feels like it but there's still some things were working through." A smile appeared on his mothers face.

"I'm just glad you're happy Colby." His smile rose to match hers.

"So am I Mom." He said quietly before she embraced him lightly. "There's something I want your opinion on though Ma." She raised and eyebrow as she nodded. "We're thinking about moving in together."

"And you're worried about it because?" She replied back as he grabbed his coffee and stared at it.

"I don't know. I mean we've never truly lived together before and the last thing I want to do is to go back to fighting everyday because there's no space to breathe." Holly chuckled lightly.

"There's a way to fix that though.." Seth gave her a look that signaled for her to continue. "Open another wrestling school wherever you both settle down. Maybe even another coffee shop. That way there will always be a place for one of you to escape. When you were here back then you both never fought because one of you would leave and go to the wrestling school. But when you were in California you two always fought because neither one of you had a place to escape." He nodded in understanding. "Or you could always just get a hotel." He started to laugh before he shook his head.

"I liked the first two options better."