✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔄𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔚𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔗𝔬 𝔅𝔢

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕓𝕖 𝕤Ω𝕞𝕖 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α'𝕤 𝕥Ω𝕪.❞

At the mere age of fifteen, every able wolf is required to test their power with them being ranked highest to lowest, to see which prestigious school they will be attending for one year

The purpose of the schools will be to train all qualified wolves.

No matter your status, that being Alpha, Beta or Omega, once you have a quirk, you are required to battle.

There will be no exceptions. Omegas can go up against Alphas and vice versa. The same goes for Betas. When it comes to battle, your status is just a simple word.

This test basically helps the Superior Alphas of various packs to see whether or not the young wolves of their pack, have the ability to fight in combat against powerful rogues who might dare threaten their own. Of course, when they get back from whatever school that they will be attending for one year.

However, that isn't the only perk of this examination.

This examination also helps parents to see the agility, speed, fighting skills and so forth of the young wolves. Superior Alphas would indulge in some form of conversation with other Superior Alphas of different packs, in hopes of arranging a future mating for their children. This is a benefit for their own to produce powerful offspring to carry on the legacy of their packs.

It's a sick way of doing things if you ask me. However, I had no say in it since it was the 'norm' of things. This was just a simple opinion.

Tomorrow I, and every other teenager that was aged fifteen would be in an arena. Sorta like Hunger Games minus the killing and crazy president.

Right now I was practicing. My father Hisashi Midoriya only got the best of the best to go up against me and to train me.

Every day was quite the same consisting of waking up, eating, training, showering and sleeping. Being the owner of a powerful quirk and a power-driven father could be rather tiring.

When I was presented as an Omega, my father wasn't quite pleased. For years he would avoid me and it would be drilled into my head that I was to find a powerful mate so he or she could carry on his pack's legacy. That is; when my pack amalgamates with my future mate's pack.

This carried on until I was the age of nine.

Check-ups after check-ups my father and my mother would take me, until the day they got the news that I wasn't a normal Omega.