✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔘𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 & 𝔇𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕓𝕖 𝕤Ω𝕞𝕖 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α'𝕤 𝕥Ω𝕪.❞

I wouldn't deny that fighting someone that was like twice my size was tough for me, but what the Alpha said drove me to the edge and resulted in my victory

I wouldn't deny that fighting someone that was like twice my size was tough for me, but what the Alpha said drove me to the edge and resulted in my victory. Not that I wouldn't have failed without a fight.

At first, I thought it would be a fight without words, where we would just do what we have to and either one of us would lose or win, but the Alpha just had to open his mouth and speak.

When I pinned him to the ground, the smirk that had formed on his face disgusted me. He made it look like he was going to win and that I was weak just because I was an Omega.

'I'm going to go easy on you since I wouldn't want to hurt an Omega,' was what he said. He was clearly underestimating me and it made me sick to think about that.

He then went on to say how Omegas shouldn't be fighting and that I should be at home cleaning or something like that. He only fueled something within me and my hate for Alphas grew larger or should I say, egotistical Alphas like him. I obviously couldn't kill him but I did the next best thing that I could to ruin his ego. I won and I knew he didn't like it.

I felt the rush of being on top and I couldn't wait to fight some more. I had to show these people that Omegas aren't fit for what they deemed us to be and I was waiting for the next person to underestimate me.

As I walked out of the arena, I made my way to the infirmary and then to my father. I had no major injuries, just a few cuts, and scratches on my hands and face but I still went nonetheless since it was required.

When I was walking to my father, I immediately paused when I saw him talking to Endeavor by the sidelines. I couldn't stop the roll of my eyes when I saw talking to him but nevertheless, I went to them both since he wanted to see me after I had completed one of my fights.

I didn't miss the smile on my father's face when he saw me and I knew that he was proud. "As expected from my son," He said and I gave a small nod. Even though I didn't really like Endeavor, I still bowed to him as a sign of respect and as I held up, I greeted him to which he did the same in return.

My father then cleared his throat and pushing aside Present Mic's loud voice, I listened to him intently to see what he had to say.

"I hope you remember what I had told you Izuku," He said and I raised a brow at his statement. He told me many things so what exactly did he hope that I remember?