✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α.❞

𝟚 ½ 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

𝟚 ½ 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

"You'd think that as time passed, that you would've gotten faster," I huffed, a smug grin plastered on my face as I tackled my opponent to the ground. I couldn't help but chuckle, a 'heh' falling from my mouth as they continued to struggle below me, my hands pinning their hands above their head and one of my knees digging into their chest.

My opponent stared back at me with a raised brow and the corner of their lips upturned. "You've just gotten faster than me," They said and shrugged as best as they could. I pushed my hands further down, causing them to wince when their hands ground into the forest floor and onto the tiny rocks, pieces of dirt, and scattered leaves below us.

I leaned down, the smug grin still on my face as I put my lips to their right ear. "But isn't the Alpha to protect the Omega?" I questioned with a hum and a teasing nature in my voice. "I guess I'll have to do it myself then." I recommenced, lifting myself from my former opponent to walk away, dusting my hands off with a shrug.

I didn't look back, waving my hand, the smug look still on my face as I placed my free hand on my hip. I chuckled when I heard growls and in a split second, I wasn't even sure what had happened until I looked up to see a large wolf above me.

"Hey, shift back." I said when I composed myself. I began turning my face away from the attacks of the wolf's tongue. "I don't know about you, but wolf to human isn't my thing." What sounded like a laugh in wolf form slowly went away as the person shifted above me, still laughing. "And now you're naked," I huffed, pushing the person from above me somewhat roughly to stand up and dust myself off.

"What time is it?" I let myself turn toward that familiar red and white-haired male who was looking up at the sky as he walked toward me.

"Probably noon?" He answered and I shrugged. We still had time since the two of us had meetings to attend to. Almost every day, we had something to do that would consist of our parents explaining to us about certain things about the packhouse. Other times, our fathers would just check to see if we remembered what we were taught. I was given more tasks for now since I'm eighteen and I'm at the age where I can manage a pack on my own. Shoto was the Alpha, however, so the pack would be named his. He's only seventeen right now though seeing that it's only October and his birthday is in January.

Apart from that, during the past few years, we had our rough times even though we were younger. Being arranged isn't exactly easy even though we talked about it but Shoto kept his word and he never made me feel lesser than what society sees Omegas to be.