✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔩𝔶 𝔄𝔡𝔳𝔦𝔠𝔢

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕓𝕖 𝕤Ω𝕞𝕖 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α'𝕤 𝕥Ω𝕪.❞

I had a few thoughts on my mind from the moment I left the classroom with the other three inside

I had a few thoughts on my mind from the moment I left the classroom with the other three inside. At this moment, I was sitting, wondering if I should call Uraraka or something to have her opinion on the thought that has been nagging me. 

It isn't easy for me to adapt to something that I've been denying the moment I knew about it. I, of course, knew that I was to mate Todoroki when the two of us turned eighteen but for as long as I could remember, I never took a liking to Alphas.

From what I've seen, however, I could say that he was quite... different but I still couldn't help but think that he was just putting up an act. Every Alpha that I've seen or know craves power and think that they should be on top.

The Alphas that I've come across make people like me feel inferior and I can't say that I like that. I don't want to be defined for my status but for who I am personally. Omegas shouldn't be maids or puppets for a pack because that's what society wants and I'm surely not going to be one of those Omegas.

If I wanted to talk to someone and have their opinion on this issue, Uraraka would be a good person to talk to. I don't know her personally since I've only shared a few words with her but if she's here at this school with me, then I know that she has some sort of potential and doesn't let her status define who she is.

I let my fingers roam over the new contact on my phone. She named herself under 'Ochaco' with a bubble emoji next to it. A chuckle left me at the small action.

Finally doing what I've decided to do, I called her, putting the phone to my ear and waiting patiently for her to answer as I heard the few rings. I'm guessing that since we are free today that she's probably hanging with our new classmates or probably with Iida.

A voice sounding over the phone startled me from my thoughts. I heard a few other voices in the background as well but they started to fade away. I assumed that she was walking away from the people that she was with before I called her.

"Midoriya?" I heard her question and I hummed. I was currently in my dorm room, my free hand running through my hair and my head up as I stared at nothing in particular.

"Um, yeah. Uraraka?" I answered her back. I didn't miss the hum that left her as if urging me to continue and not wanting her to think that something was wrong, I did just that.

"Can we talk? I want your opinion on something," The line went dead for a few moments. I guessed that she was probably wondering what I wanted. 

"Yeah sure," She replied and hummed directly after. "Everything okay?" I could hear the worry in her voice and I quickly raised my hand. It was only after a short second that I realised that she couldn't hear me that I spoke up.