✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕓𝕖 𝕤Ω𝕞𝕖 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α'𝕤 𝕥Ω𝕪.❞

I could almost remember the smirk that formed on my father's lips as he opened the envelope that had the letter that could be found inside about what school I would be attending

I could almost remember the smirk that formed on my father's lips as he opened the envelope that had the letter that could be found inside about what school I would be attending. The way that the corners of his lips upturned when his eyes scanned the contents of the paper made me know that he was happy with what he was seeing.

As I wasn't supposed to wait around, the man was quick to send who was required to pack my bags to put them in the car that would take me to my school, the school that I would be attending for a year.

I couldn't forget the rush of the many people in the packhouse. That was the busiest I've seen the place in a long while as people were moving from left to right, doing the orders that were set out by my father.

I, of course, had to remember the large smile that was on my mother's face when I was standing outside, waiting to see what else I had to do. I barely got to talk to her but I at least got to say goodbye and hugged her, telling her that I would talk to her when I made it to my destination.

So here I was, on my way to UA Academy, the last words that I heard from my father lingering in the back of my mind.

"Simply don't fail."

A hum emitted from me when I thought about what he said. Yes, I made it to the school that I wanted to go to but I knew that the training didn't stop there. I was an Omega, an Omega that may or may not be looked down upon if I had to train with the wolves at that school. Whatever it was, I wouldn't give anyone the leisure of making me think that I was weak.

"We're here, Midoriya-Kun," My driver said and I looked at him and then nodded. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even know that we were already on the school grounds.

I thanked my driver and took the many bags from out of the back of the car. I watched as the car drove off and then turned my attention to the large building that was behind me, somewhat looking in awe at how everything looked.

I walked up to the gates, pulling my bags along. I was then stopped by someone who held out their hand. 

Raising an eyebrow, I hesitantly held my hand out to the person who took it. "Izuku Midoriya," The person said and then nodded after scanning me(?) with whatever it was that they were holding. I blinked my eyes in confusion seeing the number forty on my hand but didn't have much time to think about it as I was being led into the school.