✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔉𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α.❞

I vaguely remembered tending to Ichiro as his cries rang throughout the room

I vaguely remembered tending to Ichiro as his cries rang throughout the room. "Shh, I'll comfort you soon," My words were soft and a smile was on my face when I said this, picking up the baby that was lying in the crib and then shaking my head when I saw how his hands were moving as he continued to let his distressed sounds flow through the room.

There was no way that I could forget how I held him close, rocking him in my arms as I walked toward the baby changer where I changed and cleaned him up. I was ready to take him downstairs to the nearest kitchen to feed him but the door was already opening, showing Shoto who was walking toward us.

"Ah, Shoto," I said, going to my Alpha and giving him a kiss on his lips. "I told you that I was going to deal with him so that you could rest," A chuckle had followed after my words and I saw how the corner of his lips upturned as he handed me Ichiro's baby bottle. I was going to ask him how he retrieved it so quickly but just shrugged, walking toward the chair in the room to feed him.

Just as I was ready to sit down, Shoto came closer to me, outstretching his hands so that he could take Ichiro. I just raised an eyebrow in response, about to give the Alpha the baby but Ichiro started to cry the moment Shoto touched him which confused me.

"Chi-chan, it's daddy. Remember?" I tried so hard to stop him from crying, taking the bottle so that I could feed him but not even that he wanted. He wasn't calming down nor did he take the bottle in his mouth like he usually did when I brought it close to him. 

Ichiro's cries were only getting worse and as I placed the bottle down on the dresser close by so that I could rest him in the crib, when Shoto came closer just as I placed him down, the flailing of his hands had only started to speed up.

Something didn't seem right at all. Ichiro would always stop crying whenever Shoto came around so I wasn't sure why he was acting this way.

"Aw, he just has to get used to me," My breath hitched from the foreign voice and I flinched when I felt their hands on my shoulders. My initial reaction was to turn around quickly but I was met with the face of someone that I have never seen before.

The scent told me that they were a rogue but it confused me more since the person had smelled like Shoto moments prior. "How did you get in?" I was leaning back on Ichiro's crib, silently pushing it back toward the room and away from the rogue as I asked him this question. All I got was a snicker in reply, however, until the creature hummed, raising his hands above his head and stretching before he answered me back.