✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔊𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔅𝔞𝔡 𝔑𝔢𝔴𝔰?

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α.❞

Since I rushed right to the bathroom directly after the ceremony, Shoto took it as a sign to take me right to the pack doctor

Since I rushed right to the bathroom directly after the ceremony, Shoto took it as a sign to take me right to the pack doctor. He basically took me up after I was finished cleaning myself up and carried me there so here I was, in the pack doctor's office, waiting to see what was going on.

My nervousness at this point felt like it was multiplied when the doctor sat in front of me and Shoto with a large smile on his face. "Superior Todoroki, Midoriya," He said and we greeted him back. The doctor turned to his desk, picking up something in his hands and as he turned, I saw that it was a clipboard.

"From what I saw, I think it's just morning sickness," He began with a hum. "But I'll run these tests just to make sure. Please give me a few minutes." The doctor continued and both Shoto and I nodded as he walked off.

It was quiet for the most part since we were waiting on the doctor to return. "You're alright Izuku. You don't need to worry." I heard Shoto say as he began to wrap an arm around me. I nodded in reply to his statement, smiling when I felt his lips on my cheek.

"I-I'm just nervous, a-ah." Shoto was skimming his lips over my scent gland. My face was scrunching up at the feeling and I could feel my breathing increasing the longer the Alpha's face remained close to my neck. "Sho, w-we're in the doctor's o-office." I muttered, holding back so I could cup his cheeks.

"I can't help it," The Alpha whispered, gripping onto my hands that were already on his cheeks. My brows furrowed when I took in the red of his cheeks and his lidded eyes. His canines were longer than before as well and altogether he looked out of it.

"Is your rut due?" I questioned. It seemed like it took Shoto a while to figure out what I was talking about as he muttered a 'hm' but then he shook his head.

"No, two weeks," I've never witnessed Shoto in a rut since we were always kept away from each other when I was in heat and he was in a rut. I knew that it was somewhat similar to the heat but the Alpha was more dominant. I wasn't sure what the Alpha acted like before their rut occurred, however.

I could only watch as Shoto let out a few chuckles with his eyes half shut. He seemed delirious more than anything and even as I smacked his cheeks a few times, he didn't make an effort to move.

The Alpha wrapped his arms around me and pushed his head back into my neck. Since he wasn't doing anything more that would seem inappropriate especially where we were at this moment, I just left him to cuddle close to me.