✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔑𝔬 ℜ𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔅𝔢 𝔏𝔢𝔣𝔱 𝔄𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α.❞

⚠️Attempted Rape⚠️⚠️Drugging⚠️

⚠️Attempted Rape⚠️
⚠️Drugging⚠️

══✦๑Before Shoto came๑✦══

My eyes were closed but the gears in my head were working as I tried to figure out some way to leave this place alive and unharmed. I had quite a few plans but all of them required me to not have Ichiro. It was quite hard to think about something that included him because in the end, all of them would have to result in me leaving him somewhere while I dealt with these ignorant creatures.

I couldn't leave Ichiro alone anywhere. There were too many possibilities that could come up and I didn't like the sound of them. He could end up hurt or killed in a place like this if he was to be left alone. I was certain that one of these rogues would even try and take him away from me if I had to do that.

In the end, I just sighed, holding the sleeping baby in my arms. So many times I had to release my scent in order to lull him to sleep. I know that he was hungry and he also needed changing even though he didn't smell but I couldn't bring myself to give him the milk that those rogues left. I didn't know what they had done to it and I wasn't going to risk hurting him by feeding him something from someplace that I didn't know.

They also removed the shackle from my feet. I thought it was a horrible plan to do that but they knew that I wasn't going to leave without my baby and I couldn't get far in human form if I had to run with him. I couldn't even shift in my wolf form and run with him either so they knew what they were doing when they did this.

A knock from the door broke me from my thoughts and upon hearing the soft sounds, my brows furrowed. I was confused as to why the rogues were knocking since they were usually just walking in and out of the room whenever they pleased. I didn't answer, however, assuming that they were playing some mind game with me. I just brought Ichiro closer to me, scenting the baby so that he would stay asleep a little bit more. 

The door eventually opened and I stared at it, face contorted and showing a glare as I waited to see the figure that was going to enter the room. My eyes were trained rather high but I ended up having to lower them, brows furrowing when I saw a small head peeking through the crease.