☆❇️════𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖════❇️☆

❇️════Arranged Mating════❇️

All wolves at the age of fifteen are expected to fight in a mandatory fight that takes place every year. This shows the strength and agility when using their quirks of the wolves and based on performances, parents would make promises to other parents, forming an arranged mating for their children until they reach the age of eighteen.

❇️════Superior Alpha════❇️

The Superior Alpha is the Head of his or her pack. He or she controls the way things are supposed to go and it's up to them to make sure that everything is in order to ensure the safety of their pack.

❇️════Superior Mate════❇️

The Superior Mate is the Fated Partner or Mated Partner of the Superior Alpha. They must be always by their Alpha's side and handle what he or she is unable to. They are second in command when it comes to their pack.

❇️════Alpha════❇️

Alphas are the highest in the Omegaverse hierarchy. It is possible for Alphas to be apart of the pack and even though they are at the top, that doesn't make them stronger than the head of the pack which is the Superior Alpha.

❇️════Beta════❇️

Betas occupy the middle spot in the Omegaverse hierarchy. Most of the pack fighters are Betas who protect the pack by the orders of the chosen Beta, also known as the Superior Beta.

❇️════Omega════❇️

Omegas take up the last spot in the Omegaverse hierarchy. In the pack, since they are mostly shown as the parental figures due to their biological makeup, they tend to make sure that the pack is well nourished and take care of the pups when the others are unable to handle them due to fighting. Some Omegas hold the space of the fighters of the pack. All Omegas are able to conceive.

❇️════Rogue════❇️

Rogues are outcast wolves. They have a driven tendency to create problems when there is none. Rogues usually form in large groups to take revenge on the Superior Alphas who had kicked them out due to their own mistakes. Rogues can also just be pesky wolves. These creatures tend to search for their own 'mate' as well, disturbing others as they seek out someone who had already been mated.

❇️════Fated Mate════❇️

A Fated Mate is someone that is your significant other. One tends to know who their fated partner/partners is/are by their scent and they are able to scope them out once they are over the age of eighteen. Having a Fated Mate is rare, which is why the arranged mating system was put in place.

❇️════Official Mating════❇️

When both wolves are at the age of eighteen, they are expected to mate and create a bond. The official mating usually takes place on the birthday of the last wolf who was to be of age. It isn't to be disturbed and both wolves are expected to stay in the room where they should mate until it is sunrise.

❇️════Mate Mark════❇️

This is when one's teeth elongate for them to complete the mating. One tends to mark their partner at the left side, right side or on the nape of their neck. After this process is completed, their mate's first name makes an appearance where they have bitten. Their bites marks will be seen and the name usually runs about three to five inches long.

❇️════Rut════❇️

A rut is a period that all Alphas go through at the age of thirteen. It isn't as strong when they are at such a young age but every year the intensity of it increases, especially when they have found their Fated Mate. This period lasts for three days and comes every three months. Alphas have something called a knot at the base of their area during this period.

❇️════Heat════❇️

A heat is a period that all Omegas go through at the age of thirteen. Just like an Alpha's rut, it isn't as strong when they are so young but every year the intensity increases as well. Even when they have found their Fated Mate and have mated with them, it is still possible to know when the Omega is in heat. Omegas produce a substance called slick during this period.

❇️════Scents════❇️

Depends on one's status, the scent varies. However, their scents can change depending on the state that they are in. Once they have mated, their scents mingle with their mate's own. Alphas tend to have more earthy scents while Betas have more neutral ones. Omegas scents are sweeter.

❇️════Shifting════❇️

At the age of six, Alphas, Betas, and Omegas have the ability to shift. Since they are new to it at the age of six and since they are so young, the process takes longer to master. Eventually, they will get the hang of it.

❇️════Wolves════❇️

At the age of six, Alphas, Betas and, Omegas have the ability to communicate with their wolf through something called a mind-link.

❇️════Pack-Link════❇️

This is the process where once can communicate with the members of their pack. They can choose who they want to communicate with and how many people they choose to.

❇️════Mate-Link════❇️

Through this link, one can communicate with their Fated Partner or Mated Partner. They have to mate with them in order for this to work, however.

 They have to mate with them in order for this to work, however

This is my version of an Omegaverse.

~JustForTheFanfic