✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 ℌ𝔬𝔪𝔢

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

During the walk back home, Izuku had eventually woken up

During the walk back home, Izuku had eventually woken up. By that time, I had already shifted so he was lying on my back at the moment. As for Ichiro, one of the pack fighters had volunteered to hold him while riding on another so that we would make it home faster in our wolf forms.

The little girl that was with Izuku had fallen asleep while we were walking back. For an hour, I could tell that she was fighting it but eventually, sleep had taken over so she was lying on the wolf as little breaths left her.

✧🌙How are you feeling?🌙I asked, tilting my head up a little so that I could see Izuku. He was blinking his eyes slowly but a smile formed on his face when he heard me and then he answered back.

"I'm alright," His voice sounded raspy when he said this. "Just my hands and feet hurt so much." He continued but chuckled right after.

✧🌙We're soon back to the packhouse so I'll take you straight to the pack doctor, okay?🌙Izuku nodded, the smile still on his face as he looked at me. We were almost there since we had passed the border almost five minutes ago and the trees that the packhouse was behind were coming into view.

I heard a howl but it came from one of the fighters that we were with. It was a signal howl, telling the others in the packhouse that we were back. Soon, we got one back and the moment we passed the trees, many of the pack helpers along with other members of the pack were there, some rushing up to us to see if we needed any aid.

The fighters had started to shift back into their human forms except for me and the other two who had the little girl and the other fighter who was holding Ichiro. I wasn't surprised when the helpers started to check their bodies to see if they had any cuts or bruises.

"We're fine. We didn't have to fight," One of the fighters told the helpers who just looked at them in confusion.

"Why? Then how did you guys get the Superior back?" It was like the fighter was waiting for the helper to ask them that because a large grin formed on their face before they began to answer them.

"When we got there, all of em were dead. The Superior just annihilated them. You should've seen it. It was sick!" All eyes were now on Izuku but to avoid them, a whine left him and he buried his face in my fur. I chuckled at him, walking the rest of the way into the packhouse so I could get him cared for.