✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔄 𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ℑ𝔫 𝔖𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔄 𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔖𝔦𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

The mindset was present along with the willingness to push my body to its limits until I had some type of idea of where I was going

Yet, the whimpering of my wolf and the dejected way that he appeared to be was occupying a small part of my mind, sometimes giving me the idea of giving up. 

It was a negative thought and although I didn't like the idea, my wolf wasn't seeing any light in the situation which brought it upon us in the first place. My wolf was angry and distraught at the same time just like I was but his sadness was taking over leaving him howling in pain.

It has been hours and if I was functioning well enough, I'd probably have an idea of the exact time of how long I've been running. Telling by how brightly the sun was shining, however, it was probably around noon or close to that time.

I ended up stopping some time along the way, my body not being able to handle the heat nor the amount of energy that I was exerting. I was moving so slowly at some point in time that my fighters had caught up to me. Reluctantly, I stopped, giving myself at least an hour rest and eating whatever I could find in the forest to replenish what little energy I had left. I also bathed in a stream that I had passed, at least feeling much better than before.

Goddess, I couldn't explain how tired I was from the constant running. I'd never stop Izuku from using his abilities just because some rogues wanted to have him, even though I was sure if I had that idea, he would've opposed it rather quickly. Still, these rogues disturbed the peace that we had because they needed an Omega who didn't have a minority quirk.

A growl emitted from me the longer I thought about it. No pain was present on my end so I knew that Izuku wasn't getting hurt. That didn't settle my nerves though because I needed to see that both he and Ichiro were alright.

✦Superior Alpha Todoroki!✦ I was broken out of my thoughts, halting my movements which made the rest of the fighters do the same. Looking around for the person who called out for me, I noticed the fighter was a white wolf who raised their head at me and then walked toward something that was close by.

Everyone that was around followed them and I did the same. Sachi, her name was and she was one of the few Omega fighters of the pack.

She shifted, her brows furrowed as she looked at something that was on the leaf. "I smelled the scent of rogues. It was very faint but it was there," She continued, picking up the dirty fur and sniffing it with disgust written on her face. "I think they've headed east since that's where the scents are leading which meant that we were travelling in the wrong direction all of this time."