✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔉𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

P.S. InApPrOpRiAtE use of quirks

The sound of heavy panting and breathy moans could be heard in my room. All rules were thrown out the window the moment I woke up and saw my Omega above me.

Illuminated by moonlight, I was able to see Izuku clearly. No inch of his body was left undiscovered to my eyes from his glowing viridescent irises to his flushed red feet. It seemed like the room had gotten brighter as well and for some reason, I think that I'm able to see better.

Glowing lights of blue and grey was evident in the room as well and I'm certain that it was from me. I have no idea what is happening but if I had to quickly make an assumption, I would assume that it was from the moment I heard the word 'mate' falling from my lips as well as Izuku's own.

The smell of rain falling on freshly grown berries was what made up the scents of my room. I could almost taste the juicy fruits on my tongue and for some reason, I couldn't stop my mouth from rapidly salivating the longer I thought about it.

'Mate, mate, mate' my wolf kept repeating in my head, urging me to go further. The white of my wolf was pacing around in my head, running around in circles and whimpering for me to take this situation steps further. If that wasn't enough, the whines and mewls coming from Izuku with every movement of his hips would do it. It was a lucky thing that the walls in my room were soundproof.

Rough hands splayed across my chest with evident scars decorating them and I could've sworn that I'd felt something that I've never felt before. Izuku probably felt it too because the Omega paused, biting his lip as if he was trying to suppress the sounds that were threatening to make it pass.

The glow of the blue and grey from my eyes followed Izuku as he held up and in seconds time, the sheet that was like a barrier between us was gone, Izuku throwing the sheet at the bottom of the bed below him.

Sensations I've never felt before ran through me the second our bodies touched. A groan emitted from me when I felt the slippery substance from Izuku now wetting my legs and I could feel my body getting impossibly hotter than before.

A gasp escaped me when Izuku fumbled around a bit, grabbing my hand and leaning forward so our chests were pressed up against each other. The anticipation of finding out what he was going to do was going to eat me alive but I no longer had to wait when he took my fingers and placed them by his slick drenched opening.