✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔏𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔑𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

Fire and ice

Fire and ice. I looked at the trees in my training course that were burning down and the others, frozen. Every day, it would be reset and new things would appear, today being trees. Other days, it would be fake rogues or simply just a course to train my body and not my quirk.

I put out the fire using my ice before it became too widespread and get to the pack lands. My eyes averted to the sun that was peaking through the trees. I closed my eyes as a heartless smile formed on my face, today was my day.

Running a hand through my hair, I shook the sweat from my body. I would have to go back soon to get ready for the tradition and also prepare myself for the battle today. I didn't get much sleep but I didn't mind. I could get a rest on my way there since it would take a while.

I removed my clothes from my body before shifting into my wolf form. The clothes dropped on the floor and I picked them up in my mouth before trotting my way back to my pack's house.

✧🌙Ready for your big day?🌙✧ My wolf Shoto asked as I continued walking. I hummed in response as I began to run so I could get back before my father started up. He shouldn't be mad though since I was practicing, something I knew he would want to hear but I wouldn't tell him anyway.

✧🌙Of course, I am. Surprised that you asked.🌙✧ I answered him and heard a hum. He knew that I was training both my body and quirk non-stop so I was rather surprised at his question.

✧🌙I know that you'll make it to UA Academy but keep in mind that only a few teens make it so it might be harder.🌙✧ My wolf told me softly. I knew that when he said that, he only meant that there would be a lesser chance for me, regardless of him saying that I'll make it.

Shoto, my wolf who has the same name as me, we two were... were quite the opposite.

I was gifted with a wolf who knew when it was time to be serious but he still worried a lot. He knew what society wanted and although he was an Alpha, he sometimes reminded me of a Beta wolf.

Me, on the other hand, lived up to my Alpha traits. What Shoto couldn't do when it came to being heartless and serious, I did. It wasn't great, really it wasn't but it needed to be done. I couldn't be seen as weak, especially being an Alpha child of the number one pack in Japan.

✧🌙And I'll be one of the few of those who make it into UA. Don't underestimate me.🌙 I told him before closing our link. I just needed time and sleep. Once everything was done I would be free for some time.