✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 ℑ𝔰 𝔑𝔢𝔞𝔯 ℜ𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔉𝔞𝔯

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

"Can we talk?"

"Can we talk?"

It would be an understatement if I said that I wasn't surprised at what I was hearing. I was currently standing at my door, my eyes somewhat wide and my hands gripping onto my doorknob as I looked at my chosen mate that was standing in front of me.

"Talk?" I questioned and he nodded, his eyes averting away from me to look at the floor beneath our feet and an evident pout on his face. "Sure," I answered and stepped back so that he could step inside. He was probably as shocked as I was because he muttered a small 'oh' before stepping inside and closing the door behind him.

I watched as his eyes roamed around my room until they landed on me. When he realised that I was looking at him, just like the outside of my room, he averted his eyes and looked down at his fingers that he was playing around with him.

I sat on the edge of my bed and gestured my hand so I was pointing at a spot beside me. Midoriya seemed to catch on, on what I was talking about and sat down next to me, his hands clasped and his head down. He looked like he was somewhat deep in thought but I continued with my staring since I thought nothing about it.

"Geez, can you stop staring?" He began and I raised an eyebrow at his words. "I-I'm already nervous as it is." He said these words much softer, a sigh leaving him before he turned himself so that he was looking at me. He looked like he was composing himself for what was to come as he inhaled and exhaled loudly.

"I'm just here to say I'm sorry for the way I acted when we first spoke." He said and pinned his lips together. Midoriya unpinned them after a while and I guess he spoke up again since he didn't hear anything from me. "And I'm willing to see how things go. Once my mind doesn't change and you still think the way you do about equality and all of that stuff then at the age of eighteen, I will accept you as my mate." I was quite surprised at what he said since it wasn't what I expected but if I'm being honest, I'm not sure what I expected him to say the moment I saw him when I opened my door.

I let my mind process his words. My lips parted but no words made it past them. Then again, what I was thinking might be right but I guess it didn't hurt to ask him.

"So why didn't you accept me before?" I questioned and his eyes looked like they were searching my own for a bit. His lips that were parted then pinned themselves together as he swallowed, inhaling and exhaling before answering my question.