✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔗𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔯𝔶 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔏𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

The few days after the fights in the arena went by agonisingly slow

The few days after the fights in the arena went by agonisingly slow. However, it was almost time for my letter to get here, the letter that would determine the way I live for a year.

As I was making my way outside and to the front of the packhouse, I could see many of the workers running around frantically. If I had to assume what was happening, my mind was coming to the conclusion that by my father's orders, they were packing for me to get ready to leave. As soon as I saw what school I was going to, I was required to go so that much was expected.

I greeted the people who acknowledged me out of respect before continuing on my journey. Soon, I was outside of the packhouse and on one of the wooden carved benches outside, there sat my father.

I walked over to the man and saw as he was going through many papers. At first, I thought it had something to do with the packhouse but seeing the images of people that looked my age along with a ridiculous amount of words that followed after, I knew it was letters from packs asking for an agreement in an arranged mating with me and their own in the three years that were to come.

As an instant reaction, I ignored the stack of letters that were in my father's hand and sat down in front of him. He noticed me right away and held up his head pushing away the papers turning his full attention to me.

"I assume you know what these are already," He stated, pointing the papers that were sitting on the wooden table in front of us. My eyes averted to them before I looked back at him and nodded.

"Well, there's no reason for me to reply to these people since you're already spoken for," He replied and I pinned my lips tightly together not knowing what to say to answer him. I didn't want the idea of an arranged mating in my mind right now, especially not when I was preparing to see what school I would be going to.

I wasn't exactly nervous but still, I wasn't calm either. I knew that if the paper didn't have the words 'UA' and 'Academy' on it, that I wouldn't be seen as much in this world. Even though I don't show the things that affect me in my expressions, it doesn't mean that it doesn't affect me mentally. It was a must that I got into UA.

"Anyway," My father spoke up again breaking me from my thoughts. A hum left me at his voice and I looked back at him, waiting to see what he was going to say.

"Your letter would be here soon," He continued, taking up one of the papers in his hands, his eyes scanning the words on the paper. "I expect you to show your superiority wherever you go. After all, you're a Todoroki and nothing less it expected than better than the best." After he was finished with what he was saying, my father lit the paper up in flames, watching as the material disintegrated until it was nothing more than ashes.